Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I keep shotting whiskey and i get happier with every drag, I know its fabricated but atleast its something

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
What show makes people laugh? I still have to wait for the fucking hospital and im getting worse and worse mentally and physically.

Cant kill myself, Whether i bleed out in the bathub and wake up in my own blood, Done that tried that, Just washed off closed the wound and got back to my gaming PC myself and told no one, Also cleaned the bloody bathub, Dont think my scar was deep enough i was 16 or so im now 24, Being a nosecel is worse than rape and the suffering ive endured due to being bullied, Cant even fucking pass out when i hang myself, Or try the lean forward method to choke my carotid then asphyxilate.

I hate being a deformed nosecel! I hate the fucking health ministry and i hate that im left to die by my own goverment, Im too poor to be cared for apparently in one of the richest countries on earth, Itd be peanuts to pay for my deformity removal but no, Apparently i dont need it ... OK then i have to make short process about it and die somehow, IM IN EXTREME MENTAL HORROR AND PAIN!

Maybe if nazi germany won wed have a better medical system than this shit, Aleredy waited 4 months since i last spoke to a doctor that only roasted me.

I will order 4 bottles of vodka now thank you for reminding

I will order 4 bottles of vodka now thank you for reminding
Do it you fucking swede, I challenge you to drink me under the table which means till one of us fall, If you got skype, We amass beer agreed upon or drinks then we fucking drink till one of us collapses winner gets 100 dollar on paypal!

What do you like to dilute your Wodka with? Me personally, I like to use coca-cola.
Use Captn morgan for that shi instead and cola zero then you got a good blend!

Same here, except it's smoking weed not shooting Whiskey. Though I do occasionally enjoy some good-quality Whiskey myself.

Substances help take the pain away physically & mentally ; a cope is a cope.

Use Captn morgan for that shi instead and cola zero then you got a good blend!
That actually sounds good. Also, Whiskey goes well with Orange Juice nicely imo.

Why don't you citizenshipmaxx btw
Good fucking idea, Il use my NEETbuxx to live in thailand and fuck gookwhores and smoke weed because weed is legal there!

Do it you fucking swede, I challenge you to drink me under the table which means till one of us fall, If you got skype, We amass beer agreed upon or drinks then we fucking drink till one of us collapses winner gets 100 dollar on paypal!
Sounds like a gööd time, I just got a craptop so I have a functioning mic now

What do you like to dilute your Wodka with? Me personally, I like to use coca-cola.
I like screwdrivers and white trash white russians with milk and kahlua, other then that I drink it neat frozen

I like screwdrivers and white trash white russians with milk and kahlua, other then that I drink it neat frozen
Yeah, We now have to discuss which drinks gotta be equal, I have whiskey glass btw

Can the laptop run Skyrim with mods?
Margaritas are a great drink also, love to have some of those when I can.

I could never have any liquor aside from Whiskey maybe undiluted.

Can the laptop run Skyrim with mods?

Margaritas are a great drink also, love to have some of those when I can.

I could never have any liquor aside from Whiskey maybe undiluted.
yOU SHOULD ASK ME WHAT LAPTOPS CAN RUN IVE FUCKED AROUND WITH ALL KINDS OF LAPTOPS AND GAMING PCS SINCE I WAS 11!

I mean you can probably do that with swiss neetbux, but I was talking about brining some foid over so she can get work visa
Make me money bitch to pay for my collapsing nose side its still fixable, One side healed well while other is fucked!

You can filter rubbing alcohol by pouring it on bread and straining it.

I FEEL SO FUCKING ALONE, MY FAMILY HATES ME, MY SISTER GASLIT ME ABOUT MY FAT FACE BUT WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND IS THIS FEATURE RUINS MY WHOLE FACE AND MAKES ME EVEN MORE SUBHUMAN, EVERY SCHOOL I WENT TO COMMENTS ON IT AND TELLS ME IM A JEW! THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Neetbuxx is 1000 usd a month, What i could do is fuck up my health by eating firtst price meals ham and cheese which is 2 dollar 500 grams and hope i survive this long and dont die because of nutrition deficiency!

Ive been bullied so fucking much, My heads been shoved into a urinal, My penis have been made fun of in boys shower room at school before swimming lessons, My arms nearly been broken by a vampire looking twat that bullied me out of nowhere,

At this point, I just wish normies died off, They caused me nothing but pain and bullied me!

I hope more incels go ER at this point, I cant fucking take being a nosecel anymore when im looked upon like im some ugly fucking man, People not reply to me or try to make me feel less than dirt!

And if 99% of people cannot accept how my nose looks like irl then they are all bad people, I am tired of being bullied for my jew nose!

I WASNT ALWAYS A BAD PERSON, SOCIETY MADE ME A BAD PERSON, WHY DO YOU NOT THINK BULLIES HAVE AN EFFECT ON A PROSPECTS LIFE? OH THEY DO! THEY SURE FUCKING DO! I STILL HAVE PTSD ABOUT MY NOSE FROM ALL THE FUCKING TIMES I WAS BULLIED FOR BEING WHITE WITH JEW NOSE, SHOVED MY FACE INTO URINAL, CALLED NON NORDIC AND ALL THESE KINDS OF NAMES, IF I COULD FUCKING START OVER AGAIN, ATLEAST HOPE IT WOULD BE WITH A FACE I WOULD BE ACCEPTED AS A REAL HUMAN BEING FOR, PUNCHING ME IN THE STOMACH, 5 DUDES SITTING ON MY BACK SO I CANNOT STAND UP ALMOST LIKE RAPE BUT NON SEXUALLY, I WAS FUCKING 11 AND MY SPINE ALMOST BROKE!

yOU SHOULD ASK ME WHAT LAPTOPS CAN RUN IVE FUCKED AROUND WITH ALL KINDS OF LAPTOPS AND GAMING PCS SINCE I WAS 11!
Mind if we discuss this in PMs? I have been wanting a gaming laptop or PC of sorts for some time now, and need to consider many various factors for this.

Mind if we discuss this in PMs? I have been wanting a gaming laptop or PC of sorts for some time now, and need to consider many various factors for this.
Yeah i got the energy, Shoot me a DM, IM not roping yet,!

Link me to it, At this point idgaf about the legal status of making alcohol!
I first heard of it from a group of gypsyes when I had joined college, so it's legitimate. Searching the internet gives you like 5 results, and so unless you are terribly worried of the possibility of taking in alcohol poisoning it should be OK in theory.

I first heard of it from a group of gypsyes when I had joined college, so it's legitimate. Searching the internet gives you like 5 results, and so unless you are terribly worried of the possibility of taking in alcohol poisoning it should be OK in theory.
I give no fucks about my body anymore at this point as the whole society has left me to rot, I will be the noseless samurai!