Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep seeing this blonde chadlite and his hot gf at the gym

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
He looks like Kurt cobain and his stacy blond gf comes with him and he’s bench pressing next to me

I keep seeing couples more and more frequently and I’m going insane. I a couple others today. Always white chadlites with big GFs

Going to the gym is suifuel because you constantly have to get mogged and see chads and staceys. Truecels have home gyms or just don't exercise at all and rot

This is why I don't go the gym
If you want to gymmaxx then its better to build a home gym and go running in an empty nature area

Going to the gym is suifuel because you constantly have to get mogged and see chads and staceys. Truecels have home gyms or just don't exercise at all and rot
Yeah, i’m sick of getting height and muscle mogged. It kinda makes me want to roid but too many side-effects.

He’s also stronger than me

I'd quit the gym, the constant mugging would be too distracting.

I'd quit the gym, the constant mugging would be too distracting.
I often get horny seeing the chicks in their revealing gym clothes. Sometimes I glance when they ain’t looking

How much did he bench? I bet not more than 220lbs for 10

Yeah, i’m sick of getting height and muscle mogged. It kinda makes me want to roid but too many side-effects.
at least roidtards look to apelike to look good most of the time
maybe consider SARMs if the option is available?

My pushing strength is terrible. Can only bench 185 while the teenagers next to me are benching 2 plates :feelsree:. I cope by getting a strong squat. Most people can’t squat for shit and I’m increasing weight quickly :feelsLightsaber:

My pushing strength is terrible. Can only bench 185 while the teenagers next to me are benching 2 plates :feelsree:. I cope by getting a strong squat. Most people can’t squat for shit and I’m increasing weight quickly :feelsLightsaber:
How many reps? It's not too bad. Don't fall into the powershitting meme unless u want to look like a t rex.

No, bro. Thats nothing for a regular gym rat
If he's aesthetic (which sounds like the case) then it's decent. If he's a bloatmaxxer then it's shit.
Either way this convo belongs on /fit/ or some shit

How many reps? It's not too bad. Don't fall into the powershitting meme unless u want to look like a t rex.
Like 5-6. Hurts my shoulders though since I have shit flexibility from rotting on my pc. Will probably just switch to dumbbells permanently, not getting mogged on bench anymore :feelsree:

*White chadlites with HOT GFs not big

*i SAW a couple others today

This is why I don't go the gym
If you want to gymmaxx then its better to build a home gym and go running in an empty nature area
No home gyms. Take your mogging like a man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back