Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I keep seeing super short girls with 6 ft plus chad/lites

• Thread starter ikeepgettingmogged
  • Start date
ikeepgettingmogged

ikeepgettingmogged

Greycel
This makes me pissed and sad at the same time. I see so many 4’11/5’1 foids with 6 ft plus men. There’s no reason for a foid that small to only date chads that tall.

THEY GONNA COOK A LEGION FOR INCELKOMMANDO (in videogame)!!! BE PREPARED FOIDS!!! WE gonna cut your clits in Incel revolution in VIDEOGAME!!!

If you get upset seeing femlets with tallfags, then you'll rope if you see tallsluts with tallfags.

most toilets want someone that looks like a giant next to them

They're gonna breed incels. Inceldom will never end, it is going to get worse,

most toilets want someone that looks like a giant next to them
This is why cuckmericans should stop being cringe and migrate to Latam, all of their toilets are really short and easily an american manlet can height mog them

brutal, i just saw a 4'11" girl with a super tall guy in jewtube. she should have been with my 5'6" height and not him. no justice

This makes me pissed and sad at the same time. I see so many 4’11/5’1 foids with 6 ft plus men. There’s no reason for a foid that small to only date chads that tall.
Tee hee

JoinedJun 7, 2023Posts1

kill the next one you see

Every femoid is a secret pedophile wishing to play out IRL DDLG. You just need to dig deep enough. You think all the self-infantilization they do is just for fun? No, you silly niglet. They wish to return to babu, and then get absolutely railed by the nearest hulking metropolitan neanderthal. Because that's what turns women on: not men, but men DOING things to them. Size dominance and outright sexual dominance is what gives them the pleasure vibes, and by pleasure vibes I mean endorphin/oxytocin rush which is typically only released when being ACTUALLY raped. That's right - women want to feel like they're getting raped at some level of their subconscious. And nothing "feels" more rapey than outright size dominance.