Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep on having this wetdream and it fucks up my nofap

HunterS

HunterS

my mums a feminist, i want to kms and her
Basically its just were every girl age 10 gets assigned a guy from their town that is around their age. The foids essentially cant be with any other person. in my dream im my current age (15) with a 14yr old foid. and we fuck. Thats it thats the shitty dream.

You can't be 15 and incel tbh

Mogs me at dreaming tbh

I'm gonna help you out since you have a good avi. Keep nofapping and leave this site asap. You might still have a chance at jb pussy, so instead of being a coomer and watching anime you should try to self improve as much as possible. Well unless you're a currycel then forget what I said

lol welcome to incels yesterdaycel. Now leave asap before it's too late

You're 15? Jfl gtfo youre a fetus, you still have hope

That doesn't void your nofap but it gets real freaky when you don't even rember having dreams like those and it happens. Also if you are 15 start mewing ASAP.

You better start looksmaxxing now that you're still young

I'm gonna help you out since you have a good avi. Keep nofapping and leave this site asap. You might still have a chance at jb pussy, so instead of being a coomer and watching anime you should try to self improve as much as possible. Well unless you're a currycel then forget what I said

thanks for this advice but i feel like ive been through hell from experience with foids. my life has been fucked by them at school and by my mother. i know i have no chance, im 5'1 which is my max height according to my GP and my face is disgusting.

I also like 14 year old girls

First off, mogs me, 21 over here still no wet dreams.
Second off, Jesus, 15? Have you asked anyone out yet?
Third,
yup, one. that experience is one of the many reasons im an incel. essentially she was dating me to get to this other guy and a lot of abusive shit from her

thanks for this advice but i feel like ive been through hell from experience with foids. my life has been fucked by them at school and by my mother. i know i have no chance, im 5'1 which is my max height according to my GP and my face is disgusting.
5’1. :feelsrope:

Get a second opinion. If it's true after all ignore what I said earlier, you're fucked
its been more than a year and i haven't grown any taller

I was a literal midget 5'4" at your age and I'm now 5'9"

Still ubermanlet territory but point is it can change
i don't have hope, at most i might be 5'3 but with my family's genetics its unlikely

nofap is a fucking /pol/ meme, just masturbate like a healthy male without pussy access

Start mewing and (if you have to) remove all your wisdom teeth at once.
Nigger.

Teenexincel

Children addicted to computer games 1

I urge you to try your hardest, get out while you still can, for the love of God.

Basically its just were every girl age 10 gets assigned a guy from their town that is around their age. The foids essentially cant be with any other person. in my dream im my current age (15) with a 14yr old foid. and we fuck. Thats it thats the shitty dream.

Fakecel

This place will be a distant memory in 5 years

Kill yourself gloriously or sit in a corner with a creatine shake for a bit

Having a wet dream doesn't count as losing nofap.

15 ? inject hgh.
INJECT HGH ASAP @HunterS
I'm gonna help you out since you have a good avi. Keep nofapping and leave this site asap. You might still have a chance at jb pussy, so instead of being a coomer and watching anime you should try to self improve as much as possible. Well unless you're a currycel then go out and slay

if you got a guy who is like 6'0 at your school and is around your age it's over since all the foids will awe in his presence and harem around him
so maybe hgh could save you in the future