Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep having ropefuel dreams about having HS gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I rarely dream/remember my dreams anymore. But this past week i’ve very horny and lonely.

I’ve have two dreams about the same dream foid.

She is brunette with tanned skin. She’s skinny, short, and has kind of a girl next door vibe. And she has green eyes.

In my dreams we would go on dates and hold hands and stuff. I’d see her in my imaginary high school and we’d kiss by the lockers. I remember cuddling and looking into her eyes then as I fall asleep in the dream I woke up irl. :feelsrope:

And I wake up it’s so ropefuel. I want that so badly. Why don’t I have that?:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I’m 21 my brain and body are telling me to find a foid but I can’t. I hate being born in this shit body:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

over for you, I’m glad I can control myself and the desire to want a gf, i just want free sex
Though it’s impossible to receive as an ethnic manlet
Never began for us ugies :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Fuark I have ropefuel dreams too. Sorry you don’t have enough facial bone mass. Have you considered Bimax?

I’m 21 my brain and body are telling me to find a foid but I can’t. I hate being born in this shit body:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.
:feelsbadman:

over for you, I’m glad I can control myself and the desire to want a gf, i just want free sex
Though it’s impossible to receive as an ethnic manlet
What about getting free money but paying for sex? Would that work?

Fuark I have ropefuel dreams too. Sorry you don’t have enough facial bone mass. Have you considered Bimax?
I have but i’m a bitch and frankly don’t know how I would handle the recovery.

It’s also extremely expensive. For a while I saved up but I made a bunch of impulse purchases and have lost the few grand I had to my name.

I just quit my job sunday and no longer have a source of income.

Watched a video of the surgery and it looks brutal. All that just to have a foid attracted to me? While Chad is just born like that? Are you fucking kidding me?:cryfeels:

I have but i’m a bitch and frankly don’t know how I would handle the recovery.
Believe me I know the feel, to ascend I’ll need about 30,000$ worth of surgery and it’s a pain to fork over that kinda money when I could reinvest it.
It’s also extremely expensive. For a while I saved up but I made a bunch of impulse purchases and have lost the few grand I had to my name.
What did you buy lol
I just quit my job sunday and no longer have a source of income.
Brutal NEETpill, the only reason I’m working is because of the idea I can eventually looksmaxx with the money I make.

It never began but it also never ends

there is a way you can get one :feelsLSD:

Brutal NEETpill, the only reason I’m working is because of the idea I can eventually looksmaxx with the money I make.
What surgeries are you hoping to get?
What did you buy lol
I bought a ps5, a bunch of games, a new headset, a bunch of doordash, and lots of video game micro transactions.

I 100% know I have terrible impulse control and spending habits.

What surgeries are you hoping to get?
I have boxcar scarring so I’m getting that treated first. After than rhino, lip lift, and BSSO advancement. I also want LL but that’s risky.
I bought a ps5, a bunch of games, a new headset, a bunch of doordash, and lots of video game micro transactions.
Ps5 for retail? I tried ordering door dash once but my parents said it was a waste of money and raged lol.
I 100% know I have terrible impulse control and spending habits.
I’m a stingy motherfucker.

I have boxcar scarring so I’m getting that treated first.
Brutal man that fucking sucks good luck.
I also want LL but that’s risky.
How tall are you?
Ps5 for retail? I tried ordering door dash once but my parents said it was a waste of money and raged lol.
I bought it from my mom’s ex who sold me the digital digital edition for $650usd so I got kinda cucked but whatever.

And yeah doordash is extremely overpriced. You’re paying around an extra $15-$20 for your food including a tip and all the extra fees.

I rarely dream/remember my dreams anymore. But this past week i’ve very horny and lonely.

She is brunette with tanned skin. She’s skinny, short, and has kind of a girl next door vibe. And she has green eyes.

In my dreams we would go on dates and hold hands and stuff. I’d see her in my imaginary high school and we’d kiss by the lockers. I remember cuddling and looking into her eyes then as I fall asleep in the dream I woke up irl. :feelsrope::dab:

And I wake up it’s so ropefuel. I want that so badly. Why don’t I have that?:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Similarly, I've had "ropefuel" dreams/fantasies of my oneitis for six years now. I used to wake up agitated from them, but I've come to accept them as a consequence of being a mentally-ill man with unrequited love.

Last dream I was walking with this girl i used to know irl at what looked like some beach town, it was early morning and foggy and cold. We didn't kiss or anything, she just cared about me and we talked. We walked for a while, just her and I and she gave me attention. Felt good until I woke up.

I keep having dreams about high school mostly because in terms of mental development I will stay stuck there forever. I am out of hs for 8 years allready and I havent made a single experience in anything since then.

In my dreams we would go on dates and hold hands and stuff. I’d see her in my imaginary high school and we’d kiss by the lockers. I remember cuddling and looking into her eyes then as I fall asleep in the dream I woke up irl. :feelsrope:

Lucky. I only get nightmares

I have dreams with my oneities

i have no dreams , everything is pitch black but when i do have dreams they end up being nightmares