Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i keep getting uglier!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I looked at myself in the mirror recently and didn't recognize myself.

I was much uglier than i remember being before. Sure im older now. But my face keeps getting different!

Im afraid to Use a "face lock" now, because my face looks different now! What if i can unlock it because my face changed a few mm?

So over for me.

Fucking horrible :€

brutal agepill

Its gonna get worse. There is no escaping the agepill

Something I learned recently is that loneliness on its own is considered a form of stress, because it causes your brain to release stress hormones. Severe chronic stress can cause things like premature aging and hair loss, as well as many health problems.

that sucks man, we all go through the age pill in this shitty life, just cope

smile to the world and it will smile back

Something I learned recently is that loneliness on its own is considered a form of stress, because it causes your brain to release stress hormones. Severe chronic stress can cause things like premature aging and hair loss, as well as many health problems.
Im sure it's made my health worse.

My life was mostly low stress, it's all the various moggers that stress me out.
[kek]

Literally another reason on the long list of reasons why facial surgery should be covered by healthcare/insurance.

Just wait until you’re older, jaded and beaten down by life. Then Inceldom will hit you like a ton of bricks. I don’t think youngcels realise the gravity of the situation we’re in.

Just wait until you’re older, jaded and beaten down by life. Then Inceldom will hit you like a ton of bricks. I don’t think youngcels realise the gravity of the situation we’re in.
Yes. The gravity has increased.
Once you leave high school it only gets worse, agepill is brutal
Confirmed

When I was in my late teens I was LDARing and kissing a poster of Ayanami Rei of Neon Genesis evangelion to sleep every night. Cringe. I had the entire series fansubbed on vhs tapes and that was my only cope. That was a long fucking time ago. I can't recognise myself from my photos back then. Honestly, I think I was happier then, than now. I've declined a lot. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Joaquin phoenix joker movie 1174x640

When I was in my late teens I was LDARing and kissing a poster of Ayanami Rei of Neon Genesis evangelion to sleep every night. Cringe. I had the entire series fansubbed on vhs tapes and that was my only cope. That was a long fucking time ago. I can't recognise myself from my photos back then. Honestly, I think I was happier then, than now. I've declined a lot. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
In my late teens i was a wagie, struggling to survive. No vhs or tv. Just a radio. I was happiest when i didn't need people. Now im old i do need them. And they ain't here. (They never were.)

In my late teens i was a wagie, struggling to survive. No vhs or tv. Just a radio. I was happiest when i didn't need people. Now im old i do need them. And they ain't here. (They never were.)
Brutal. We worked hard too bro. But I was able to get second hand CRTs and VCRs. I am lucky to have had those copes. Maybe that is why I am still alive. The tapes were all pirate anime and horror of course. And stuff I recorded from TV. I remember recording movies and turning off the VCR during the commercials JFL

Brutal. We worked hard too bro. But I was able to get second hand CRTs and VCRs. I am lucky to have had those copes. Maybe that is why I am still alive. The tapes were all pirate anime and horror of course. And stuff I recorded from TV. I remember recording movies and turning off the VCR during the commercials JFL
Lol. I used to pirate cable and record various shows with hotties and put them on slow motion later.

Brutal, its beyond over

Already over if you preferred Rei over Asuka tbh

Already over if you preferred Rei over Asuka tbh
It was totally over. I liked her because she wasn't human and didn't have normal emotions. Like me.

looked at myself in the mirror
I avoid doing this at all costs

my looks peaked at 20 and it's been downhill from there

No going back now

Who cares bro ded srs. You are too old and lifetimes away from your prime.

im 24 and the agepill is torturing me

So that’s why I’m nearly bald at 19

Same here and my hair is turning really grey with 27 jfl

Brutal tbh, at this point i'm going to die in the next 5 years

I used finger print, can't stand the idea of my face being on a camera.

but i thought society said inceldom doesnt matter..