Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I keep getting muscle twitches after vaccine

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I got my second dose of China plague vaccine almost 2 weeks ago and my upper arm where I got the vaccine keeps twitching almost like there is something bouncing under my skin.

I was forced into getting vaccine because you can do nothing without it, I have to board a plane in April which requires a vaccine. I had to take the vaccine even though there was probably a low chance of me catching the plague.

Just lean back and enjoy it! No backsies! :smonk:

OP you need to take a medicine called Ivermectin

@AutisticBeast
Which one did you get?
18441.jpg

It's just your new demon trying to get comfortable

and the poison shot claims another life :feelsdevil:

AutisticBeast

Only cucks get vaccines tbh

Omega over for you.

You were forced? Someone literally restrained you against your will and injected you?

The only reason I got the vaccine is because my parents forced me to. I got my second dose yesterday and got the same side effect as last time, sore arm.

better write your will early,you might be a target of the jews

The only reason I got the vaccine is because my parents forced me to. I got my second dose yesterday and got the same side effect as last time, sore arm.
Over

jews inject androgen into your vein

Preorder a casket, goodluck.

Hopefully nothing else happens.

Might be you need a booster jab.

I got my second dose of China plague vaccine almost 2 weeks ago and my upper arm where I got the vaccine keeps twitching almost like there is something bouncing under my skin.

I was forced into getting vaccine because you can do nothing without it, I have to board a plane in April which requires a vaccine. I had to take the vaccine even though there was probably a low chance of me catching the plague.
Report it on VAERS and let your doctor know I guess. I'm sure it'll pass.

Another victim of the poison shot. Nice knowin' ya.

Unfair.

OP you need to take a medicine called Ivermectin
Ivermectin has proven results. Even better than vaccine for younger and middle ages folks.

Which vaccine did you get ?

What has come if all this now if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited: