Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I keep getting compared to by horse at my work

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
One of the retards (a scrawny soyboy) kept commenting on my black hair and how thick and long it is, combined with my ugly facial features I got the nickname horse and now here I am horsemaxxxing on incels.is via PATHS it never began for me. Even worse my libido has skyrocketed the past few days to me sleeping on time and I wake up with morning wood but no jbw to fuck with. A jbw also mentioned I do have horse vibes but wouldn't talk to me further.

lmao brutal horsecompared pill

Here, have an apple.

apple_PNG12405.png

Last edited:
Are you shitting on innocent little victims carcasses!? fucking sexual predator I call the border guards :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Nah I'm shitting in the toliet

Kick him in the face straight to the hospital like a horse would do (in BeamNG)

One of the retards (a scrawny soyboy) kept commenting on my black hair and how thick and long it is, combined with my ugly facial features I got the nickname horse and now here I am horsemaxxxing on incels.is via PATHS it never began for me. Even worse my libido has skyrocketed the past few days to me sleeping on time and I wake up with morning wood but no jbw to fuck with. A jbw also mentioned I do have horse vibes but wouldn't talk to me further.
Get a haircut long hair is trash for us

Brutal. Call him a faggot

Hapa slayer fakecel :chad: just horsemaxx bro
File

Because you have a long mid face