Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I KEEP GAINING WEIGHT IM LOSING

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Its so easy for me to lose weight holy shit, just two days of me watching what i eat i lost 9 pounds (225 to 216lbs)
but in the past 3 days i ate myself back up to 221, ive lost my self control. fuckking hell does anyone know why i do this?

Idk man have u tried therapy

i literally can't lose weight unless i get good sleep

Its so easy for me to lose weight holy shit, just two days of me watching what i eat i lost 9 pounds (225 to 216lbs)
but in the past 3 days i ate myself back up to 221, ive lost my self control. fuckking hell does anyone know why i do this?
Do you snack?

Throw out your snacks, and only buy fruits for your snacks on your next grocery trip. If you don't have some underlying health condition such as diabetes, then it is very hard to gain weight from eating whole fruits. Don't bother with fruit juices and fruit products, they're just as counterproductive to your goals as food with added sugar.

Throw out your snacks, and only buy fruits for your snacks on your next grocery trip. If you don't have some underlying health condition such as diabetes, then it is very hard to gain weight from eating whole fruits. Don't bother with fruit juices and fruit products, they're just as counterproductive to your goals as food with added sugar.

the fruits where i live are shit and often i need to squeeze the juices out to make them edible is that okay?

the fruits where i live are shit and often i need to squeeze the juices out to make them edible is that okay?
Yes. The hack to make low-quality fruits tolerable is to chill them in the fridge or freezer, and then turn them into smoothies. Blender-made smoothies are nutritionally superior to Juicies because the solid bits aren't thrown but blended in with the juice which slows the digestion of the naturally occurring sugars in the fruits.

This guy tested many different blenders on the market, get one that fits your budget:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVWtKn0_D4

message me if you have more questions.

This! So much this! Wow, I mean just wow. I second this OP!
1689168770000 1689261167092

two days? that was probably more water than anything.
it fluctuates constantly, i weigh my self once a week when i first get up

how tall are you? if your having that much trouble losing weight may as well just go strongfat mode