Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep fucking losing shit!!

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
fucking glasses, phone, wallet, lighter, dry herb vape, each lost all the damn time. now im missing my mouse and i never even take it out my room. it's not in here wtf!!!

Its them damn underpants gnomes.

Step 1: they steal shit from Indari
Step 2:
Step 3: is profit

fucking glasses, phone, wallet, lighter, dry herb vape, each lost all the damn time. now im missing my mouse and i never even take it out my room. it's not in here wtf!!!
Consequence of smoking too much weed tbh.

It's probably all up your ass

I'm starting to believe Indari is some sort of corporate plant that is trying to get us to spend money vaping weed.

Next thing you'll be losing your identity, OP.

well i guess i absentmindedly carried my mouse over to the bathroom and left it there. Still can't find my torch lighter and my mother said she didn't take it.
I'm starting to believe Indari is some sort of corporate plant that is trying to get us to spend money vaping weed.
BUY THE 2018 VAPCAP M (tm) ONLY $59.99!!

170px Pepe merchant

in actuality im trying to get you to save money. Vaping is much more efficient than smoking