Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I keep driving down the prostitution avenue

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I keep going to the avenue in town that has all the prostitutes. Some are real hot and some are kinda cracked out looking. Shitty thing is I’m still too high inhib to fuck one even though I really want to. Plus I need to budget money for it. However one good thing, they’re not going away anytime soon so when I am ready I know where to go.

Don't get herpes or AIDS. Or herpes and AIDS.

Run them over (In GTA V: Online)

arent street whores a bit shifty

The HIV thing is overblown, kinda like COVID-19. All you need to do is look at the stats of who is actually at the highest risk of dying from them. Hint: For HIV, it isn't the men engaged in vaginal sex with a condom on. 1-2% of the population of men gets 50%+ of all new HIV infections, can you guess?

The HIV thing is overblown, kinda like COVID-19. All you need to do is look at the stats of who is actually at the highest risk of dying from them. Hint: For HIV, it isn't the men engaged in vaginal sex with a condom on. 1-2% of the population of men gets 50%+ of all new HIV infections, can you guess?
Fags.

Obligatory...

@LastGerman thoughts?

Put a few drinks im yourself beforehand too get lowinhib then do it
Come back here and make a thread about it

Just do it. It's really not that bad if you get a good whore.

Put a few drinks im yourself beforehand too get lowinhib then do it
Come back here and make a thread about it

Sounds like a bad I'd we a his dick might stop working. He should rather nofap for 2 weeks and get Ely horny then go there.

Sounds like a bad I'd we a his dick might stop working. He should rather nofap for 2 weeks and get Ely horny then go there.
I’ll use phenibut instead of alcohol.

What does phenibut do
Similar to alcohol but without the side effects ie you can still drive and not risk dui. Makes you relaxed and flirtatious. Lowers inhib.

Similar to alcohol but without the side effects ie you can still drive and not risk dui. Makes you relaxed and flirtatious. Lowers inhib.

Is it legal?