Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep attracting cringe reddit faggots

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I thought I was tired of being friendless and unapproachable, so I tried to make friends earlier this year, I purposely inserted myself into normie friend groups, but they caused so much drama and were so vapid/npc-like that I have since distanced myself from the majority of them.

I have stopped trying to make friends since then, as I realize it's probably a fruitless endeavor. However, for some reason, I have attracted 3 retards with a reddit teir/cringy art kid sense of humor. Ex. of what i mean. I can't shake them off, one keeps inviting me to shit, one will only send me shitty memes, and the other will go out of their way to find me in classes, while im eating or during breaks in-between classes. They've all gotten mad at me for sending back edgy memes so now i dont respond to them half of the time. Despite me making and writing about non pc/taboo subject matter (in todays terms), They don't seem to understand that that's literally just apart of my personality. I can hardly be myself because it's too much for them.

They've seen some of my art, which is mostly inspired by edgy internet topics/people, and will make horrible attempts of references or send memes about them. I'm assuming that's why they try so hard to be around me, but I honestly wish I was back to being alone and unapproachable.

Is this how it is for zoomers? I feel like I cant connect with anyone irl. They might think im interesting because they like my art or something, but I cannot see myself befriending these people.

Story of my life

Highschool Retard.

fuck dude, at least you grew some respect for yourself and stopped hanging out with this retards

Better to have no friends than associate with people like that.

Transfer immediately! Once a conglomerate if normal-fags discover a target they'll never miss a shot to afflict him.

Yup similar case with me