Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just woke up from a nap and now it's 12am

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
1395946834231.png

I know that feel, bro. A month ago I was waking up at midnight and sleeping all evening. Sleep patterns are so easy to fuck up if you're a NEETcel.

I just woke up after 13 hours of sleep no joke. I think that's my record. I didn't sleep all night tho

Weed said:
I just woke up after 13 hours of sleep no joke. I think that's my record. I didn't sleep all night tho

I woke up at 2 am after a dream about getting arrested for being suicidal and now I'm eating at 4am. literally nocturnal

I know this feel. 

It's very hard to break the cycle, so be careful.

I've procrastinated on work so hard that I've had two weeks to meet this deadline which is in approximately 12 hours, work that will probably take 6-10 hours. I'm just starting now. After that, I have another deadline 30 hours later which will take another 10+ hours to complete. I fucked myself so thoroughly.

blickpall said:
I've procrastinated on work so hard that I've had two weeks to meet this deadline which is in approximately 12 hours, work that will probably take 6-10 hours. I'm just starting now. After that, I have another deadline 30 hours later which will take another 10+ hours to complete. I fucked myself so thoroughly.

I know this feeling completely. I almost physically cannot bring myself to do my work early sometimes. Before I dropped out I procrastinated by going to the dining hall for hours or browsing incels or watching youtube until it was close enough to the deadline that I would give up entirely. I couldn't watch anime because I would be too distracted by the thought that I should be doing my work. Eventually I learned to just give up and accept that I couldn't do my work sometimes. I can't work under pressure at all. There is also the fact that I took two super hard classes at the same time.. Does this sound familiar? I feel like normies who feel happier all the time and have the support of their friends in their same classes have school a lot easier like everything else.

BlackPill47 said:
I know that feel, bro. A month ago I was waking up at midnight and sleeping all evening. Sleep patterns are so easy to fuck up if you're a NEETcel.
Why did u now call urself blackpill48 here too though ;o

I hate deadlines and pressure. I'm trying to avoid stress and responsibility which makes it impossible to workcel.

Celcelleclec said:
Why did u now call urself blackpill48 here too though ;o

The cucked adminfags at Reddit banned my original name for supposedly 'glorifying rape'.

I'm going to sleep around 11am today.
I cannot fathom waking up at 7am everyday. How do wageslaves do it?

BlackPill47 said:
I hate deadlines and pressure. I'm trying to avoid stress and responsibility which makes it impossible to workcel.

The cucked adminfags at Reddit banned my original name for supposedly 'glorifying rape'.

Weird. From what I recall from reddit, you were always on the more conservative side when it came to violence.

Celcelleclec said:
Weird. From what I recall from reddit, you were always on the more conservative side when it came to violence.

Thanks, bro. I didn't want to get the sub in trouble, or myself. I must have triggered the admincucks when we were discussing the Bellucci rape scene.

[img=500x215]https://i.giphy.com/media/UpQQQHx6j0GFW/giphy.webp[/img]

kek

Indari said:
I know this feeling completely. I almost physically cannot bring myself to do my work early sometimes. Before I dropped out I procrastinated by going to the dining hall for hours or browsing incels or watching youtube until it was close enough to the deadline that I would give up entirely. I couldn't watch anime because I would be too distracted by the thought that I should be doing my work. Eventually I learned to just give up and accept that I couldn't do my work sometimes. I can't work under pressure at all. There is also the fact that I took two super hard classes at the same time.. Does this sound familiar? I feel like normies who feel happier all the time and have the support of their friends in their same classes have school a lot easier like everything else.

Agree with the first part entirely. When deadline approaches it's like some sort of animal awakes inside of me. I begin to work at a prodigious pace, partially out of necessity, but still. I surprise myself how I am like night and day - struggle to lift myself out of bed one day, crush shit when the clock is ticking the next. I took a fucking nap after my post, woke up late, and crushed a 10 page research paper; 6 hours of total research, quoting, citing, and outlining, 3 hours to write. Absolutely crushed it.

Don't really agree with the latter stuff, I guess. I think the pressure is what is key for me; but if there is too much, I know what it feels like to crumble and give up. I had to drop a seminar this semester because I was swamped between work, school, internship, research, etc. Fucking super studycel over here.

Being happier all the time would definitely help, I think. When I lay in bed I feel like it is my true form, that of someone not wanting to do a single fucking thing, which is not normal for happy, driven people. I have goals but I get to them in short pain-staking bursts of desperation, not in the measured gait of confident motivation.

blickpall said:
Agree with the first part entirely. When deadline approaches it's like some sort of animal awakes inside of me. I begin to work at a prodigious pace, partially out of necessity, but still. I surprise myself how I am like night and day - struggle to lift myself out of bed one day, crush shit when the clock is ticking the next. I took a fucking nap after my post, woke up late, and crushed a 10 page research paper; 6 hours of total research, quoting, citing, and outlining, 3 hours to write. Absolutely crushed it.

Don't really agree with the latter stuff, I guess. I think the pressure is what is key for me; but if there is too much, I know what it feels like to crumble and give up. I had to drop a seminar this semester because I was swamped between work, school, internship, research, etc. Fucking super studycel over here.

Being happier all the time would definitely help, I think. When I lay in bed I feel like it is my true form, that of someone not wanting to do a single fucking thing, which is not normal for happy, driven people. I have goals but I get to them in short pain-staking bursts of desperation, not in the measured gait of confident motivation.

kek, I couldn't do half that shit. it is over for me

go to sleep again theory

i am going to wageslave just now, i wish i could stay at bed and sleep for the rest of the day non stop

Necropost of the century