Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wished people on this site would support each other and not be so negative.

I don't see much negativity here. Can you be really specific about what you mean so I can understand better?

Negativity will be there. We just need to find a way to mot target it at each other.

Support
  1. Clean your room bucko. After you've cleaned your room, fix some other small thing. Your goal is to achieve order in your life.
  2. Improve your looks. https://looksmax.org/
  3. Make some friends
Reality
  • The reward for your efforts will be extremely low. You will most likely not achieve anything
  • This site is a cope-zone, not for self help. My recommendation is that you find the courage to commit suicide.
  • You're genetic trash
  • The anime girl in my avi is a hot jb

you can seek serotonin release in things that do not involve sex. a movie, a trip, gym, can do mineral supplementation, can eventually use anabolic steroids to achieve a more impressive physique, and can seek redpilled environments where members give support to each other.

whoever is here understands that there is nothing that can be done when appearance and genetics do not help. there is no reason to keep fighting. there is no reason to motivate one another.

When people say "It's over" they can only speak for themselves. If you feel there is hope for you then go with that and don't give up. Giving up is death. However, sometimes part of yourself needs to die Before you can regrow into something new and useful and this process is painful yet necessary.

There are some supportive people here but if anyone is particularly shitty to you just click ignore on their profile. At least people here are brutally honest and will help you realise how important looks are and will not allow you to be deluded. Depending on your looks, where you are and your standards, maybe there is hope for you.

That's because we have people on this forum rating people lower than they actually are just to make them selves feel better @RREEEEEEEEE

Idk maybe I'm the only one that finds solace in knowing what ever shit I get here it's atleast honest :feelsbadman:

sorry bro we all are fucked here we are helpless

That's because we have people on this forum rating people lower than they actually are just to make them selves feel better @RREEEEEEEEE
That's actually true. Guys love tearing other guys down. Not only in real life, but also online. I have a blackpilled normie friend IRL who underrates people too but overrates others. He overrates me but underrates my brother or my Chad friend. He thinks he's a 6.5 while he himself is a 6. Believe you me, the difference between them and him is colossal, no way in hell there's a 0.5 difference between them. He's just deluded.

I don't want to see people commuting suicide because of inceldom.I wish this place felt more like a brotherhood. :feelsbadman:

How's your day going, OP?

dont mind it too mch most of the people here are venting or pretending
only a small minority of people have really given up all hope, most of us here still have the hope that everything would be slightly better in the future
dont mind that larp too mch

Every other guy is a possible enemy standing in the way of me getting pussy, including you

Sort of agree tbh, I’m not even surprised normies laugh at us for fighting among ourselves so much.

It’s almost as if it’s an echo chamber :soy:

You're right you don't deserve the bad things that have happened to you, you also don't deserve the good things that could have happened to you. You deserve nothing.

The strong do what they will and the weak do what they must.

But you're right misery loves company, you should seek therapy if you want to help yourself, go in equipped with a good, grounded, true understanding of every journal article linked in the FAQ, so you can make the facts that you believe in fully clear with your psychologist.

Take care.

Just post in off topic

no sugarcoating the blackpill boyo... cope or rope

Fucking kill yourself, you infiltrating faggot.

Pay me if you want me to listen to your retarded problems and pretend I care you little bitch.

There is no "support groups" only normies virtue signalling to each other.

I hope you die a painful death you normie cuck, scaphism or I would love to poke little tiny holes in you and watch you bleed to death slowly.
why are curries so based jfl

If you mean that users should stop attacking each other then yeah, I agree. We should all get along here.
I don’t care if it has to be sugarcoated bullshit. I just want all of us to support each other. We are not giving this to anyone.
Fuck the sugarcoating, that is for normies.