Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just wish

T

Texas.Kansas92

Greycel
I just wish I had someone to be with. A woman to fuck and roll around naked with. The fact of the ability to be able to have sex at the end of the day would be great. It might make me less miserable and relieve me from some of my misery. It might make me feel more human ejaculating into a vagina as were it's supposed to go. I might be able to smile once again knowing I'm not worthless. Making me feel right knowing I can make some woman happy as well by showing her love, compassion and wanting. Making her scream as I fuck her hard. Making her happy just being together.

But I know that's all a dream of mine never to happen.

Disgusting of you to want that. You are basically a necrophil:foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::reeeeee::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

Reincarnation would be lifefuel for us tbh. Just kill yourself everytime you are born as an incel and enjoy life where you are chad
There is no afterlife. When you die,.you stop existing

Over for wishcels