Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I just went on .org and holy fuck there are so many chads

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★
Like damn nigga I know you don't have to be an incel to sign up but wtf are all these chads doing on these forums?

Why don't they just live their life?

They already do all the basic softmaxxing shit so I don't see why they hang around .org

they go there to flex

i cant even go on looksmaxx since they wont approve my account due to me being highly neurodivergent and retarded incel

fuck those admins

they go there to flex

i cant even go on looksmaxx since they wont approve my account due to me being highly neurodivergent and retarded incel

fuck those admins
Yeah they won't approve my shit either and they won't even give me an exact reason why jfl

dot org might be the worst website on the Internet due to Sergeant's incompetence

It must be approved I think.

That site is nothing but male model worship faggotry and bragging: the forum. Aka the future of this site if current projections hold up.

tik tok ruined .org, bunch of normiefag chads on there that just go on there to brag or show off how good they look. Fills me with rage knowing I’m sub 5 to the core. I try to avoid.

tik tok ruined .org, bunch of normiefag chads on there that just go on there to brag or show off how good they look. Fills me with rage knowing I’m sub 5 to the core. I try to avoid.
Yeah I figured that tiktok blowing up the whole looksmaxxing thing would ruin that forum

tik tok never fails to ruin fucking anything

Chads in Mumbai it’s an incel forum and most of the rating section is truecels