Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just watched The Wild Robot

Loner437

Loner437

outcastcel
★★★
Hey guys. Today I went to the mall and watched The Wild Robot. Even as an adult I am an avid watcher of animation. These past few months, and to a lesser degree these past few years, the word "outcast" has been on my mind often. I was clearly an outcast in high school. So I like to listen to songs about being an outcast or a loser. A month or two ago I changed my user tag to outcastcel because that is the type of cel that explains why I am still a virgin. Like a week ago I started reading @Lordgoro1 's autobiography and he heavily calls himself an outcast. I'll avoid spoilers but the movie is about outcasts. The protagonist is a robot in the woods where it is seen by the animals as a monster. The robot takes care of a duckling and the duck too is an outcast among other ducks. The experience reminded me of the movie Passengers. I consider Passengers one of my favorite movies and the feeling I related to it was the loneliness. So while Passengers resonated with me with loneliness, The Wild Robot resonated with me with ostracization. Loneliness and rejection are feelings most incels are familiar with. Despite being about talking animals, The Wild Robot movie is emotional. I suggest some of you watch it too and hopefully the theme of rejection would resonate with you too.

Nice brocel, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie man. I haven't even been to a cinema in just over two DECADES, brutal.

Nice brocel, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie man. I haven't even been to a cinema in just over two DECADES, brutal.
Thanks brocel. I did enjoy the movie. Any reason why you don't watch anymore?

Whoops. My mistake. The bird is a goose, not a duck. Brutal ignorant cel jfl.

Tbh brocel, now that I'm blackpilled I don't think I'll be able to enjoy 'mainstream/modern' movies anymore unfortunately.:feelsbadman:

Tbh brocel, now that I'm blackpilled I don't think I'll be able to enjoy 'mainstream/modern' movies anymore unfortunately.:feelsbadman:
Is it because you can't enjoy the romance parts anymore thinking you'll never get that for yourself and your perspective for people darkened, particularly you stopped seeing women in a positive light?

Hey guys. Today I went to the mall and watched The Wild Robot. Even as an adult I am an avid watcher of animation. These past few months, and to a lesser degree these past few years, the word "outcast" has been on my mind often. I was clearly an outcast in high school. So I like to listen to songs about being an outcast or a loser. A month or two ago I changed my user tag to outcastcel because that is the type of cel that explains why I am still a virgin. Like a week ago I started reading @Lordgoro1 's autobiography and he heavily calls himself an outcast. I'll avoid spoilers but the movie is about outcasts. The protagonist is a robot in the woods where it is seen by the animals as a monster. The robot takes care of a duckling and the duck too is an outcast among other ducks. The experience reminded me of the movie Passengers. I consider Passengers one of my favorite movies and the feeling I related to it was the loneliness. So while Passengers resonated with me with loneliness, The Wild Robot resonated with me with ostracization. Loneliness and rejection are feelings most incels are familiar with. Despite being about talking animals, The Wild Robot movie is emotional. I suggest some of you watch it too and hopefully the theme of rejection would resonate with you too.
Try this true tale, about someone who was more outcast than me(during my homeless years), you'll enjoy the story and insights:
https://www.inkitt.com/stories/1278970

The premise sounds pretty interesting. I might give it a watch at some point.

Is it because you can't enjoy the romance parts anymore thinking you'll never get that for yourself and your perspective for people darkened, particularly you stopped seeing women in a positive light?
Yep, that exactly tbh. Though I wouldn't mind re-watching some old-fantasy/sci-fi movies in the comfort of my own home.:feelsokman:

Try this true tale, about someone who was more outcast than me(during my homeless years), you'll enjoy the story and insights:
https://www.inkitt.com/stories/1278970
It's nice that you're giving me recommendations. However, I am a slow consumer of stories. For now, I am focused on your first book America the Poor 1. I just finished chapter 6 a few hours ago. It will take time before I read this short story of yours that you are recommending to me now.

The premise sounds pretty interesting. I might give it a watch at some point.
Nice. If you do decide to watch it, I hope you'll enjoy it brocel. :feelsokman:

Sorry for the bump but I have to give @Lordgoro1 my recommendation. But now that I'm making a post, I best continue promoting the movie with the new info I found. Guys you have to check this out. Just read or watch the reviews. People are calling this the greatest Dreamworks movie! The movie is doing so well that a sequel has already been announced.

@Lordgoro1 I don't know if you're fond of music but since you love reminiscing your friends who have passed, let me recommend you this song from the movie. You could imagine your friends are singing this song to you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bzE6sAmeg

Yep, that exactly tbh. Though I wouldn't mind re-watching some old-fantasy/sci-fi movies in the comfort of my own home.:feelsokman:

That's nice that the old movies you enjoyed haven't been completely tainted for you by the blackpill.