Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Just watched the documentary about Alexandre Cazes

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Lots of things I didn't knew but he definitively was one us.
Of course the documentary tells us that he had been bullied in school :blackpill:
A surpruse to me was that he actually had landwhalemaxxed an got a GF that way in Canada that way :feelspuke:
Screenshot 2024 01 29 at 90529 at night

He SEAmaxxed to Thailand in the early 2010's and pulled off an @itsOVER sleeping with many foids over there.
He ended marrying and impregnating one that was a virgin which was an important criteria for him.
Screenshot 2024 01 29 at 91848 at night

The baby was expected to be a little girl, apparently he was extremely disappointed as he had wished for an ER son :giga:.
Last picture of him before the FBI arrested him and he roped
Screenshot 2024 01 29 at 100648 at night

Right now his ex-wife is about to become homeless, without a penny and a daughter to take care off.
I am sure she has to do non-trad things at a lady bar to bring food on the table :feelsrope:.
At least their daughter has Canadian citizenship and will have it on tutorial mode.
Screenshot 2024 01 30 at 124750 at night

Screenshot 2024 01 30 at 120228 in the afternoon

In the documentary there is also this disgusting old FBI lady that talks shit about him.
She did not even talk much about his drug site but rather kept insulting him for escaping the west to have sex with many noodles in the SEA.
You can really feel that this triggered something in her, :feelskek:
I hope that FBI granny will soon rot in hell soon.

I cannot hate on Alexandre Cazes. His story taught me about the power of SEAmaxxing.

RIP Alpha_02