Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just want to have courage to KMS (in Chess)

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
That's all I want at this point anymore.

Just keep telling yourself that it won’t get any better(because it won’t) there’s easy ways to do it too

Same here I am at the end of the road. I am proud that I lived most of my life not going out where there was people but instead staying in my room. It was sort of an undead state I found.

any actual suggestions?
Head on train tracks (neck on the rail). Body outside of the tracks. Lie down right before the train drives so that it can't stop.

Normies want you to stay in this life and try as hard as you can so they can mog you all the time.

And foids take great pleasure in rejecting you so they are above you in society even though it is pure luck of rolling, and not something they earned.

Dont kys, don't lose the fight for all these demons

Normies want you to stay in this life and try as hard as you can so they can mog you all the time.

And foids take great pleasure in rejecting you so they are above you in society even though it is pure luck of rolling, and not something they earned.

I can kill you, if we make a legally valid document with your written permission for me to do it.

any actual suggestions?
Running a hose from the exhaust to the cab in your car or your parents. Just let the car run and relax and fall asleep. Drink some alcohol and don’t get any sleep the night before to help

Running a hose from the exhaust to the cab in your car or your parents. Just let the car run and relax and fall asleep. Drink some alcohol and don’t get any sleep the night before to help
I was reading about the car and garage method and some people said that you would actually feel it all and start choking. So a painful death

That's easy bro. Just hit me up on lichess.

I was reading about the car and garage method and some people said that you would actually feel it all and start choking. So a painful death
Drink first. A lot