Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to die, I don't feel entitled to anything

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I don't woman, i don't want sex, i don't want this shit society emphaty, i don't love, i don't want money

nothing!

i just want assisted suicide so i can make sure i am not gonna become a vegetable and my family won't be severely affected by my death

how is it a bad thing?

The bad is you won't be able to worry about your family once you kill yourself. It's okay for you to reject everything that's coming and just agree to end it all.

belgium has euthanasia. if your serious and they would kill you, do not waste there time and change your mind. try and keep living only if you wanna live and goodluck.

I don't woman, i don't want sex, i don't want this shit society emphaty, i don't love, i don't want money

nothing!

i just want assisted suicide so i can make sure i am not gonna become a vegetable and my family won't be severely affected by my death

how is it a bad thing?
Want more suicide fuel? Average normie is getting sex 112 times a year while we rot and jerk off.
Average amount of sex sessions per year ages 18 29

Never give up my friend for God does care!!

Same I don't care about anything anymore:fuk:

dont rope its better to stay alive and keep coping

Well good for you if youre happy being a eunuch, but for the rest of us that just makes both crimes all the more worse.

Not only are we not allowed to kill ourselves but, we're both forced to live in this madness AND we are forbidden from partaking the most profound pleasure to be encountered within it! All the pain and none of the pleasure.

Based but I’m not suicidal ngl well I won’t be as long as my mom is alive so.

just kill me now, im so fucking tired dealing with people.

nothing!

how is it a bad thing?
Assisted suicide soundz cucked I rather get killed or shoot myself