Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want to be loved.

At least now I am mature and can cope with my tinkering and art in peace.

Fuuuck, didn't expect to be reminded of teenlove, its over boys, even if we ever ascended we will never experience this :feelsbadman:
What about teen girls in Thailand?

god loves u bro

Do women actually love people like this, or are these thoughts just mommy issues combined with lack of experience with women?

"I just want to be loved"

Incel life is brutal. I can definitely relate to this sometimes. More so than that, I just want to sexually ruin a foid and have her BEG me to do it. I want FLESH. I want FEMININE FLESH

:feelskek:

Bro you are like 18. Get your shit together, Looksmaxx, and low inhibmaxx and you WILL ascend. Granted you are not a 5"4 balding ethnic.
What if I am a 5"4 balding ethnic my saint? Can I ascend with bluepills too? JFL at this gigacope :lul::lul::lul:

I’m laying here at midnight, alone in a cold room in a cold place. The blanket only does so much, I’m still cold and sad. It gets lonely up here at night. I go to bed each night increasingly upset because I was never loved as a child, and now I’m an adult without even a family to live with. Nobody in college is really nice to me, but then they wonder why I’m reclusive and depressed. I can’t live like this any longer.
Try gymcelling like this guy:

Soyboy13

Not anymore but my dad has come close recently, I fear that one day he's gonna do it again
How old are you? You should defend yourself with excessive force or scare the shit out of them, if you don't want it to happen again.

How old are you? You should defend yourself with excessive force or scare the shit out of them, if you don't want it to happen again.

If I respond with force then they'll kick me out and I have nowhere to go at all

If I respond with force then they'll kick me out and I have nowhere to go at all
Do you have a job or are you NEET? Confront them of having abused and traumatized you and tell them that you will have them arrested for what they did, if they kick you out. Also there's a high chance they won't kick you out because they are invested in you living with them and it will hurt their reputation.

that is a lot of things to ask you evil silly inkvelzs

Do you have a job or are you NEET? Confront them of having abused and traumatized you and tell them that you will have them arrested for what they did, if they kick you out. Also there's a high chance they won't kick you out because they are invested in you living with them and it will hurt their reputation.

I have a job but it's at my dad's workplace, he's the one who got me into there. So running away from home and living off my job isn't an option. And if I told my dad I'd get him arrested he'd kick me out for sure. And my dad doesn't really care about reputation and shit, he'll just straight kick me out ngl. I appreciate your concern though bro, means a lot. I'm just stuck in a shit situation that I see no end to.

I have a job but it's at my dad's workplace, he's the one who got me into there. So running away from home and living off my job isn't an option. And if I told my dad I'd get him arrested he'd kick me out for sure. And my dad doesn't really care about reputation and shit, he'll just straight kick me out ngl. I appreciate your concern though bro, means a lot. I'm just stuck in a shit situation that I see no end to.
Is your dad your manager or does he own the company? If not, how can he have you fired, if you are performing adequately at your job? Also I meant blackmailing, that you'll have him arrested if he kicks you out, while confronting him and gEtting Revenge against him.

Is your dad your manager or does he own the company? If not, how can he have you fired, if you are performing adequately at your job? Also I meant blackmailing, that you'll have him arrested if he kicks you out, while confronting him and gEtting Revenge against him.

Nah he's not the manager, but I work in the same department as him. And he has a good relationship with the manager so he could possibly get me fired. And what would he get arrested for lol, kicking out your kid isn't a criminal offence. Btw what's the situation for you and your parents? Do they still beat you?

I'm so sorry for all of this OP

Beggars can’t be choosers.
That axiom is inaccurate though, beggars can definitely choose. If you're begging for food and someone gives you ham and you're a vegan, you can refuse the ham.

If you think beggars SHOULDN'T be choosers... naw I disagree. Some donations are just shitty and you're right to turn them down.

Also: can we really say that all who ID as incels have actually begged? I think many are against begging.