Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want to be loved.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m laying here at midnight, alone in a cold room in a cold place. The blanket only does so much, I’m still cold and sad. It gets lonely up here at night. I go to bed each night increasingly upset because I was never loved as a child, and now I’m an adult without even a family to live with. Nobody in college is really nice to me, but then they wonder why I’m reclusive and depressed. I can’t live like this any longer.

Maybe it's not really sex we're after. Maybe we just want somebody willing to cuddle with us in bed.:feelsbadman:

Maybe it's not really sex we're after. Maybe we just want somebody willing to cuddle with us in bed.:feelsbadman:
Low T if you prefer "cuddling :soy:" over sex

tbh tbh

I just want a foid who wants to fuck me, doesn't matter if she loves me or not.

I’m laying here at midnight, alone in a cold room in a cold place. The blanket only does so much, I’m still cold and sad. It gets lonely up here at night. I go to bed each night increasingly upset because I was never loved as a child, and now I’m an adult without even a family to live with. Nobody in college is really nice to me, but then they wonder why I’m reclusive and depressed. I can’t live like this any longer.
I feel you bro, the only thing I truly want in my life is when I get back home after my day seeing my wife waiting for me and hearing her whispering me "I love you" in our bed before cuddling and sleeping this is my ultimate fantasy

I feel you bro, the only thing I truly want in my life is when I get back home after my day seeing my wife waiting for me and hearing her whispering me "I love you" in our bed before cuddling and sleeping this is my ultimate fantasy

I just want a heartfelt hug and to know everything is gonna be okay. I wish it was okay for women to see us men as the weak romantic ones, that we truly are deep down inside.

Low T if you prefer "cuddling :soy:" over sex

tbh tbh
:feelsseriously: you can pay for sex anytime anywhere
you can even pay to cuddle
what you can never do is to make a woman do that wholeheartedly :dafuckfeels:

Lack of love and companionship can destroy many. Teen love man , TEEN LOVE
F87D0564 85DA 42BD A4AA E3E417C32F0D
EE45D0B6 25FC 406D 9AF5 8F40237C18B1

This made my heart skip a beat bro. Having a bitch truly care about u

That's rough, I can relate. Sleeping alone every night. Where are u sleeping that it's so cold like that?

I just want a heartfelt hug and to know everything is gonna be okay. I wish it was okay for women to see us men as the weak romantic ones, that we truly are deep down inside.

A lot of us are very vulnerable but society shames emotional type of men.

Sex AND validation
I’m laying here at midnight, alone in a cold room in a cold place. The blanket only does so much, I’m still cold and sad. It gets lonely up here at night.
Me rn tbh

Nobody in college is really nice to me, but then they wonder why I’m reclusive and depressed.

That's interest. If they're wondering why you're reclusive, if they give you so much as a "You're so quieeeeeeeeeet~" then seize on that. Tell them why you're quiet. Tell them what you need. If it's their attention, isn't that what they're already giving you?

Bro you are like 18. Get your shit together, Looksmaxx, and low inhibmaxx and you WILL ascend. Granted you are not a 5"4 balding ethnic. If I was 18 again, I would lowinhibmaxx haardstyle. Being socially intuned opens so many doors in all facets of life. You don't even have to like socializing, but you want to be a normie if you had to fake it.
If you continue being reclusive and depressed, you will hang yourself or ER depending if you have anger or not.

Nooooo!! Entitled inkwellll!!
Faaa3575

Sorry you incel piece of shit. Chad gets love. You don't. Sorry you didn't come with the right bones when you were sold at ikea

Huh surprised to see this from a tough guy like you, couldn't agree more though.

Huh surprised to see this from a tough guy like you, couldn't agree more though.

there's a big difference between an internet tough guy, and a tough guy. I'm the former.

A MGTOW would probably go like "YOU BET I'm a fucking alpha, I don't need these bitches. I could fuck them any day of the week. They are all my cumdumpsters. I'm building my empiah"

it's over if you are a subhuman

This made my heart skip a beat bro. Having a bitch truly care about u

That's rough, I can relate. Sleeping alone every night. Where are u sleeping that it's so cold like that?
Northern US

they wonder why I’m reclusive and depressed

Mogs me, not a single person on this planet has given a shit about me being reclusive and depressed, I literally don't exist in their eyes.

It's ropefuel indeed. Even my parents didn't ever notice how I became so withdrawn and depressed during my teen years when I was so confident as a child. They didn't give a shit, jfl. They just blamed me, saying I had a "gaming addiction" even though gaming was the only fucking thing that gave me any joy.

Mogs me, not a single person on this planet has given a shit about me being reclusive and depressed, I literally don't exist in their eyes.
By “they” I mostly meant my family

Thread theme.

We can all relate, OP bro.

I wish thERe was something to make you feel bettER.

Fuck, call me soy all you'd like; if I had to choose one or the other I'd rather cuddle.
Me too. Well, I’m down for both, but I’m not always horny when I’m longing for someone who loves me.

Bro you are like 18. Get your shit together, Looksmaxx, and low inhibmaxx and you WILL ascend. Granted you are not a 5"4 balding ethnic. If I was 18 again, I would lowinhibmaxx haardstyle. Being socially intuned opens so many doors in all facets of life. You don't even have to like socializing, but you want to be a normie if you had to fake it.
If you continue being reclusive and depressed, you will hang yourself or ER depending if you have anger or not.
Looks like someone's been overdosing on bluepills...

Blackpill: She'll whisper those things after getting plowed by Tyrone and Jamal all day long while you were earning your shekels like a good beta.

Love does not exist in today's world. Disney lied to you. The sooner you accept that, the better.

An inanimate sexdoll will love you just as much as a modern sexually-liberated woman will.

Just anime pillow girlfriend cope max. Works for me thankfully. Entry starts at 200$ for a cover (chinese kockoffs) and the filler pillow.

She is willing to cuddle with you:
Cuddler

What do you do?

I just want a foid who wants to fuck me, doesn't matter if she loves me or not.
See above: she wants to fuck you. She begs you to put your dick in her. What do you do?

View attachment 169069View attachment 169070
Fuark brutal...
Fuark brutal...
Fuark brutal...

I suspect this thread is the muse behind BlkPillPres' latest novel.