Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to be a normal person

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I want to be another face in the crowd, but yet I stand out like fucking burn victim due my ugliness. I'm tired of being a walking horn effect that is treated like toxic waste by everyone. Not to mention the looks of disgust random people give me just for existing and minding my own business. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin, when I see a picture of something beautiful I can't even admire it nor can I relate to it becuase I don't even feel like I'm a part of this world. The feeling of the sun hitting my face and feeling the rays as they reflect back to everyone my imperfections is pure suicide fuel. Normal looking people don't realize how well they have it, they could be lonely as fuck but they can at least live normal lives and participate in normal people activities without being treated or looked at like pests. I must have been a mass murdering r4pist in my previous life to deserve this.

I want to be another face in the crowd, but yet I stand out like fucking burn victim due my ugliness. I'm tired of being a walking horn effect that is treated like toxic waste by everyone. Not to mention the looks of disgust random people give me just for existing and minding my own business. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin, when I see a picture of something beautiful I can't even admire it nor can I relate to it becuase I don't even feel like I'm a part of this world. The feeling of the sun hitting my face and feeling the rays as they reflect back to everyone my imperfections is pure suicide fuel. Normal looking people don't realize how well they have it, they could be lonely as fuck but they can at least live normal lives and participate in normal people activities without being treated or looked at like pests. I must have been a mass murdering r4pist in my previous life to deserve this.
There is no sin. Karma refers to the fact that every action will have an effect on the world forever and ever in the future.e not to sin.

As for being normal. You will have to find a cope.

I wouldn't mind staying as the subhuman I am as long as I can find a woman to love me

Society is a rough place for many of us men, man. Locals probaly find us repulsive.

I wouldn't mind being normal.

Except for the fact that

Normal people suck!

They are the cursed ones!