Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want respect

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I just want respect. No one respects me. Not even my family and relatives. When I was in high school, I was bullied by a girl in my class. She disrespected me and made my life a living hell. I never dared to speak back. I always tried to be nice to her, but she took advantage of that.

If I could do high school all over again, I would’ve instead been ruthless to her. I would’ve confronted her and called her a bitch. I wouldn’t have let her give me any shit. I would’ve marked my fucking territory and made sure that she didn’t say a single bad word about me. I would’ve used intimidation tactics.

That’s one thing I regret about high school: that I didn’t stand up for myself. Instead I was a pussy who tried be kind to everyone. But no one gave a shit about my kindness. People were horrible. I should’ve fought back when I had the chance.

SAME!

Sad Donald Trump GIF

I know it sounds unrelated, but I heard something about testosterone being very reliant on respect and status in community. It's hard when people have nothing to respect you for. You either drop out of soyciety or become mindless drone that feeds chad and his kids.

That’s one thing I regret about high school: that I didn’t stand up for myself. Instead I was a pussy who tried be kind to everyone. But no one gave a shit about my kindness. People were horrible. I should’ve fought back when I had the chance.
For me it was different, even though I liked to delude myself at the time I was always making trade offs with people for certain outcomes, I still do but I just don't see it as me being a good person, just as a tactic.

For example I would be kind to people who bullied me thinking they would eventually stop bullying and become friends with me; they did stop bullying I tried my best to avoid it anyway but I never became friends with them; I was never overly kind though I only put on a show.

Once I made a mistake and for this mistake I made another huge mistake I shouldn't have made and I apologized to this guy. That was one of the most cringe and embarassing moments in my school years guaranteed. I voluntarily turned myself in lol. I got mocked for apologising by them later on and I would only be seen as a bitch from then on; if only I had blackpill real world knowledge back then, things would've been much better.

The mistake I made was pissing him off, little did I know as a sub 5 man, your entire existence is a mistake, the options are just not viable for you. I forget what I apologized for as well, it's such a shame I apologized for something of so little significance that I barely remember it.

Last edited:
I just want respect. No one respects me. Not even my family and relatives. When I was in high school, I was bullied by a girl in my class. She disrespected me and made my life a living hell. I never dared to speak back. I always tried to be nice to her, but she took advantage of that.

If I could do high school all over again, I would’ve instead been ruthless to her. I would’ve confronted her and called her a bitch. I wouldn’t have let her give me any shit. I would’ve marked my fucking territory and made sure that she didn’t say a single bad word about me. I would’ve used intimidation tactics.

not gonna happen :foidSoy:

This one chadlite who talks about incels theorized that we seek respect and status online on incels.is. Which acts as a tranquilizer and makes us docile. It fulfills that urge that humans have.
Absolutely over for modcels. They seek power on an incel forum and it scratches that itch that they can't deal with in real life.
Never become a docile little sheep. Celebrate the experience of pain, which then makes you start to think about your situation and gives you the necessary enERgy to find a solution.

Respect isnt an option for the aspergcel. Trust me I might be low iq, but Im older then you, so i know what the deal is. Seek isolation for only there will you find peace.

you might not have been able to.

you have to forgive your younger self for doing all he could and start focusing on what you want to do now; your hindsight can be treacherous sometimes.

Don't worry They will die and burn in hell and you will be given the whip to show them their place.

People don’t give a fuck about kindness they always take that for granted so just be an asshole and be ruthless

Respect isnt an option for the aspergcel. Trust me I might be low iq, but Im older then you, so i know what the deal is. Seek isolation for only there will you find peace.
Amen to This