Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I JUST WANT A QT AUTISTIC NEET GF

Exactly. This is why cucks mistakenly assume that "women are not visual" and that "women are built differently than men". Just because foids show zero interest in them, they automatically conclude that every other guy gets the same treatment. Huge fallacy.

Hilarious but true.

And I just want a goth asian gf but can't get goth asian gf, #feelsbadman :feelsseriously::feelsrope:

Exactly. This is why cucks mistakenly assume that "women are not visual" and that "women are built differently than men". Just because foids show zero interest in them, they automatically conclude that every other guy gets the same treatment. Huge fallacy.
@Hell By The Dashboard Light

qt autistic neet girls are literally getting fucked by chad at this exact moment i write this post chads cum is going straight into their mouth and out of their pussy

Good luck. Autism + female testosterone levels = no sex dive, I'd imagine.

Foids live on "just exist" mode, so them being autistic is irrelevant.

FFS, they could literally be just a female body with no arms or legs and only capable of eating and breathing and they would still be able to get sex. They might even be able to get a chad with a retarded quadruple amputee fetish.

Your gonna shoot lower hypergamy won't allow her to settle for someone at her level

I JUST WANT A GIRL WHO'S AUTISTIC AND NEET LIKE ME TO LIVE WITH FOREVER IN HAPPYNESS. BUT THEYRE TOO BUSY WITH CHAD

FML
I agree. On a different note, I like reading your posts since I like OPM, so thank you for having that avatar.

Foids live on "just exist" mode, so them being autistic is irrelevant.

FFS, they could literally be just a female body with no arms or legs and only capable of eating and breathing and they would still be able to get sex. They might even be able to get a chad with a retarded quadruple amputee fetish.
propably

I would love to have a NEET gf