Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just wanna say im sorry to all incels

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I just reread the ER manifesto and holy shit this shit is depressing as fuck

Life never ends like movies with a happy ending

It just gets shittier and shittier until you rope or go ER

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Wtf is this shit? Aren't you an incel like we are? Are feeling sorry for yourself but you are an apache so you talk in this weird 3rd person means 1st person way?

Wtf is this shit? Aren't you an incel like we are? Are feeling sorry for yourself but you are an apache so you talk in this weird 3rd person means 1st person way?

Just saying sorry to brethren. Life isn’t fucking fair at all. Er manifesto is just suicidefuel

>Sorry to all incels

BadBreathcel

I'm about to jack my fucking load.

normie detected

>Sorry to all incels

BadBreathcel
Fakecel made it throug the cracks. Normie that’s curious about our fascinating diverse culture and about incel identities.

Something fishy is going on here :feelshehe:

It could have gotten better for him if he wasn't in isla vista, easily one of the worst places for an inkel.

dont read that shit you'll go nutso
Something fishy is going on here :feelshehe:
fbi made it thru the cracks. since they're not getting paid, they're trolling the incel board.

get this nigga outta here

Fbicels were able to penetrate inclusive community of darkweb and arrest a ton of drug dealers. You really think this forum isn't constantly monitored by at least 1 agency? The issue being as long as we don't make any substantial threat we're just outcast virgins :feelsrope:
Shout out to my FBI niggaaaaz

eh, the easiest way to live as an incel is to abandon all hopes of getting a foid and find solid copes while also socially isolating yourself so that you wont have to deal with foidery in first person

eh, the easiest way to live as an incel is to abandon all hopes of getting a foid and find solid copes while also socially isolating yourself so that you wont have to deal with foidery in first person
I'd say you'd have to find one/two social cope hobbies as well. you can always avoid women by not acknowledging them in public.

These 2019cels have to be the most suspicious ngl

Anyways, i feel sorry for all of us.

Fbicels were able to penetrate inclusive community of darkweb and arrest a ton of drug dealers. You really think this forum isn't constantly monitored by at least 1 agency? The issue being as long as we don't make any substantial threat we're just outcast virgins :feelsrope:
Being a virgin today is like literally Hitler I'm shaking tbh tbh ngl

I'd say you'd have to find one/two social cope hobbies as well. you can always avoid women by not acknowledging them in public.
only if you're NT, which most people on this forum aren't

Norman exposes himself in less than 30 posts, typical.