Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wanna play videogames

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Working and stupid shit like taking care of a house is annoying. My family is trying to tell me to buy a house financially its a good idea or some shit. I wanna play vidya not mow a damn lawn and pay people to repair my boiler

i feel too mogged when i play games, im kinda shit at everything.

just the other day i caught a shiny pokemon without knowing, then released it a few days later not thinking much of it.

playing games as a low IQ lazycel is shit, plus you get skill mogged all the time

what games you want to play

the thought of wageslaving makes me feel sick, but I have to hope that I didn't lose my job anyway.

I wish I could just relax and play vidya all day

i feel too mogged when i play games, im kinda shit at everything.

just the other day i caught a shiny pokemon without knowing, then released it a few days later not thinking much of it.

playing games as a low IQ lazycel is shit, plus you get skill mogged all the time
You should be digging ditches and picking berries niggerbrain

what games you want to play
Final fantasy origin, jedi survivor (when its performance is fixed), fallout 4 when the next gen update is out. Why would i want to go to work and come home and do more work, or at the very least be worrying about work i should do but too lazy to do. Everyone with houses just spend their whole weekends on it. Fucking insane boomers

Me too but my PC broke so I'm out $500

are you ok with all forced woke liberal lgbt and niggers "representations" in video games ? if yes then you may be able to enjoy modern gayming

otherwise you too will eventually give up and return to old games and rot yourself with that

are you ok with all forced woke liberal lgbt and niggers "representations" in video games ? if yes then you may be able to enjoy modern gayming

otherwise you too will eventually give up and return to old games and rot yourself with that
I dont play games like gaypex legends though