Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just vomited and...

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
My mother didn't give a flying fuck about it, when I vomit it's one of the worst things I can experience because it's extremely disgusting to me, I even begin to have suicidal thoughts just for vomiting.

But my mother doesn't give a flying fuck because I'm already in my 20s and I'm a man. Having no friends and having no relationship whatsoever with my parents makes you feel like shit when something like this happens.

Normally idc about isolation but when I get sick I start craving for support and I get none, bc I'm an autistic ugly male with 0 friends and cold-blooded parents who have never in my life given a shit about me.

When my parents are in their death bed and they tell me that they feel really sick I will tell them the same thing that my mother has told me this morning:

"What do you want me to do about it?"

Being sick is a fear I have since I have absolutely nobody to take care of me. If you got food poisoning or something there would be nobody to run to the store and get you medicine/something to drink. No girl to nurture you and be by your side. Apparently we are just meant to die.
Yes, it's after experiences like this when I realize that being a loner isn't always as good as I think it is

My mother didn't give a flying fuck about it, when I vomit it's one of the worst things I can experience because it's extremely disgusting to me, I even begin to have suicidal thoughts just for vomiting.

But my mother doesn't give a flying fuck because I'm already in my 20s and I'm a man. Having no friends and having no relationship whatsoever with my parents makes you feel like shit when something like this happens.

Normally idc about isolation but when I get sick I start craving for support and I get none, bc I'm an autistic ugly male with 0 friends and cold-blooded parents who have never in my life given a shit about me.

When my parents are in their death bed and they tell me that they feel really sick I will tell them the same thing that my mother has told me this morning:

"What do you want me to do about it?"
I woke up in my own vomit the day after, My keyboard my floor everything was a mess barf everywhere, GG boys, I had to clean my whole keyboard desk and floor, What alcohol does to a mfker, I must have atleast swallowed 65 percent or more

I woke up in my own vomit the day after, My keyboard my floor everything was a mess barf everywhere, GG boys, I had to clean my whole keyboard desk and floor, What alcohol does to a mfker, I must have atleast swallowed 65 percent or more
Worst part is, it would have taken months for someone to find you

Brutal , Most people are Aphatetic Bots.

Might aswell Be evil yourself given Backwards ( evil ) behavior Is being Rewarded .