Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just took a video of myself and got a refresher on my Ugliness

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Once in a while I take a video of myself to see if I'm actually that ugly because sometimes I go through periods of "maybe it's not that bad" (even though my life experience tells me otherwise).

In the mirror I look like a normie. On video, where I can see myself from all angles and my side profile, I see the truth. I took a video of my side profile while I was on my laptop at my desk looking at incels.co. I looked like a scraggly rat while bent over my laptop postmaxxing on .co. I got the gay alien skull look combined with a recessed chin, people say I look like a rat or a turtle. Right after viewing these videos, I get too embarrassed to go around other people for a couple hours. It also makes my bluepilled cringe memories flood back to me, having that face attached to those things I've done is embarrassing as hell.

In the wake of watching this video, I now want to go into a small room, a room that has everything I need, and LDAR forever and never interact with the outside world.

JFL.

i have too. something i will never do again

gay alien skull and recessed lower third is a death sentence

The mirrorpill is brutal.

Listening to myself speak makes me want to crawl down my throat and rip out my vocal chords. Seeing my face makes me want to smash a mirror into a million pieces for ever showing my horrific visage that so many others see.

I did that recently.

I keep getting uglier each year.

Oh well... It could be worse!

Next year!

I only did this once. I their is no chance i will ever do it again.

I too thought I was normie lvl before looking at my profile.... It was a brutal week, couldn't function properly because I just kept thinking, how delusional I've been this entire time.

Seeing yourself in video or photo is always shocking, forcing you to face your subhuman worthlessness. Your brain is a perpetual COPE machine, making you think you are better looking than you are, unless forced to reckon with reality continuously.

I'm so ugly not even a mirror makes me look good.

Same. One time last year I spent a whole hour in the bathroom at work recording myself and deleting the videos and taking more videos in disbelief. Then when i finally got out of the bathroom my foid boss asked if i was okay because she thought i was taking a long shit or something. She yelled at me and told me that if im going to take a break i need to let someone know

I would never do that shit it must be puré suifuel

I hate taking photos of myself. I look rounded face and with my ugly eye area I look dumb. Pure suifuel do those things. In video is the same.

Candid videos are brutal. The only candid video of me is from high school. I wasn't aware some faggot was filming and when I saw myself next to other guys I was left speechless and shocked. I couldn't believe it's how others see me. Seeing that video made me much more introverted and quiet. It still affects me to this day.

My last attempts to take good selfie also was suifuel

"maybe it's not that bad" (even though my life experience tells me otherwise).
Giphy 8

well i like videos of myself but its depending on light, in some i look retarded and bad