Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just thought of the funniest fucking Rick and Morty episode

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Script

*Dimension C-137 is in ruins*

Rick: Well Morty it looks like our original dimension has gone up in smoke. Literally.
Morty: Oh jeez Rick! What are we gonna do now?
Rick: Don't worry Morty *burp*. We'll just find another dimension and seamlessly take the place of ourselves there. It should be easy peasy.

Rick and Morty step through a portal and find themselves in a familiar living room. Everything appears normal at first glance.

Rick: Yep this looks perfect. Everything seems intact Morty. We've found our new dimension.
Morty: I don't know Rick something feels off. What if something weird is going on here too?
Rick: Relax Morty. It's probably just your imagination. Let's go blend in. We should get some of those vanilla wafer cookies at Trader Flungus
Morty: Wait a minute Rick. That guy outside is greening out in our yard and- and he's listening to Snoop Dogg
Rick: Oh crap... Looks like a bizarre biological quirk, Morty. Humans here are perpetually stoned, but society has managed to function somehow.

Rick and Morty walk outside and stumble across a stoned Adolf Hitler giving an incredibly racist and antisemitic speech

Adolf Hitler: UND ZE SUPERIOR RACE WILL LAUNCH ZE BLITZKRIEG UND... PFFTHAHAHAHA...UND ZE BLITZ-BL-PFFTTTHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh mein gott all zis shouting has really made me hungry. Himmler!!! Bring me ze foodensnacken!!!!
Rick: Now that's one hateful pot enthusiast, Morty.
Morty: It's messed up, Rick. How can someone be so hateful even when they're high?
Rick: Morty, hate doesn't need a sober mind to thrive. It finds a way.
Morty: W-Well anyways how are we gonna get rid of the Stoner Rick and Stoner Morty in this dimension?
Rick: Are you kidding me Morty-*burp* its simple Morty. You're asking me how you're supposed to kill two guys who are stoned out of their minds?
Morty: Um well alright I guess I guess it is pretty simple

As Rick and Morty approach the house to kill their stoned counterparts suddenly the defense system activates and starts shooting at them

Rick: Ah crap... Looks like this guy has installed a pretty good defense system
Morty: Oh geez h-how can that be Rick I mean this guy has to be high all the time
Stoner Rick: I KNEW YOU FRIGGIN GOVERNMENT AGENTS WERE COMING AFTER ME-*hic* THEY'RE HERE STONER MORTY
Rick: So this guy went turbo paranoid from all the weed in his system huh... Seems he's better prepared than I thought
Morty: W-W-What do we do about this Rick I mean this guy looks insanely well armed he's about to kill us if we don't figure something out

Stoner Morty: H-HOLD ON STONER RICK I GOT THE MUNCHIES
Stoner Rick: AH CRAP IM ALSO HUNGRY AS HELL
Stoner Morty: I-I THINK WE GOT SOME GOOD FOOD IN THE KITCHEN STONER RICK
Stoner Rick: ARE YOU KIDDING ME STONER MORTY WE DON'T EVEN HAVE VANILLA WAFER COOKIES HERE
Stoner Morty: AH GEEZ STONER RICK I ATE THEM ALL BECAUSE I GOT SO HIGH
Stoner Rick: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME STONER MORTY THIS IS WHY YOU'RE A FAILURE AS MY GRANDSON
Stoner Morty: W-WELL MAYBE WE CAN GO TO TRADER FLUNGUS AND GET MORE
Stoner Rick: GOOD THINKING STONER MORTY LETS GO

Rick: Now's our chance Morty they're distracted let's kill these assholes
Morty: Oh geez oh man alright
Rick and Morty use their ray guns to shoot and kill Stoner Rick and Stoner Morty
Rick: You know what they say... The higher they are the harder they fall *takes a sip of liquor from his canteen*

Script

*Dimension C-137 is in ruins*

Rick: Well Morty it looks like our original dimension has gone up in smoke. Literally.
Morty: Oh jeez Rick! What are we gonna do now?
Rick: Don't worry Morty *burp*. We'll just find another dimension and seamlessly take the place of ourselves there. It should be easy peasy.

Rick and Morty step through a portal and find themselves in a familiar living room. Everything appears normal at first glance.

Rick: Yep this looks perfect. Everything seems intact Morty. We've found our new dimension.
Morty: I don't know Rick something feels off. What if something weird is going on here too?
Rick: Relax Morty. It's probably just your imagination. Let's go blend in. We should get some of those vanilla wafer cookies at Trader Flungus
Morty: Wait a minute Rick. That guy outside is greening out in our yard and- and he's listening to Snoop Dogg
Rick: Oh crap... Looks like a bizarre biological quirk, Morty. Humans here are perpetually stoned, but society has managed to function somehow.

Rick and Morty walk outside and stumble across a stoned Adolf Hitler giving an incredibly racist and antisemitic speech

Adolf Hitler: UND ZE SUPERIOR RACE WILL LAUNCH ZE BLITZKRIEG UND... PFFTHAHAHAHA...UND ZE BLITZ-BL-PFFTTTHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh mein gott all zis shouting has really made me hungry. Himmler!!! Bring me ze foodensnacken!!!!
Rick: Now that's one hateful pot enthusiast, Morty.
Morty: It's messed up, Rick. How can someone be so hateful even when they're high?
Rick: Morty, hate doesn't need a sober mind to thrive. It finds a way.
Morty: W-Well anyways how are we gonna get rid of the Stoner Rick and Stoner Morty in this dimension?
Rick: Are you kidding me Morty-*burp* its simple Morty. You're asking me how you're supposed to kill two guys who are stoned out of their minds?
Morty: Um well alright I guess I guess it is pretty simple

As Rick and Morty approach the house to kill their stoned counterparts suddenly the defense system activates and starts shooting at them

Rick: Ah crap... Looks like this guy has installed a pretty good defense system
Morty: Oh geez h-how can that be Rick I mean this guy has to be high all the time
Stoner Rick: I KNEW YOU FRIGGIN GOVERNMENT AGENTS WERE COMING AFTER ME-*hic* THEY'RE HERE STONER MORTY
Rick: So this guy went turbo paranoid from all the weed in his system huh... Seems he's better prepared than I thought
Morty: W-W-What do we do about this Rick I mean this guy looks insanely well armed he's about to kill us if we don't figure something out

Stoner Morty: H-HOLD ON STONER RICK I GOT THE MUNCHIES
Stoner Rick: AH CRAP IM ALSO HUNGRY AS HELL
Stoner Morty: I-I THINK WE GOT SOME GOOD FOOD IN THE KITCHEN STONER RICK
Stoner Rick: ARE YOU KIDDING ME STONER MORTY WE DON'T EVEN HAVE VANILLA WAFER COOKIES HERE
Stoner Morty: AH GEEZ STONER RICK I ATE THEM ALL BECAUSE I GOT SO HIGH
Stoner Rick: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME STONER MORTY THIS IS WHY YOU'RE A FAILURE AS MY GRANDSON
Stoner Morty: W-WELL MAYBE WE CAN GO TO TRADER FLUNGUS AND GET MORE
Stoner Rick: GOOD THINKING STONER MORTY LETS GO

Rick: Now's our chance Morty they're distracted let's kill these assholes
Morty: Oh geez oh man alright
Rick and Morty use their ray guns to shoot and kill Stoner Rick and Stoner Morty
Rick: You know what they say... The higher they are the harder they fall *takes a sip of liquor from his canteen*
One where rick and morty fights russia vs germany WW2 would be fun

Was this written by chatgpt?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back