Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just stabbed myself in the leg (again)

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
i fucking hate myself i sometimes wish someone would clone me so i could kick the shit out of myself
i felt too much pain today so i decided to stab myself with a knife in a leg, cut isnt deep maybe 1 or 2 cm but it felt really good, now i understand emos, it helps a lot and it's better than punching yourself in the head (maybe that';s why i am so stupid now idk)
any way i fucked up sooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyyyyyyyyy things in my life in last few months that i deserve more pain
i fucked up my money situation
i fucked up my high school finals
i fucked up my job oppurtunity
i fucked up myself by eating too much sugar and having a shitty diet
and now im stabbing myself like a madman but what else am i suppose to do in my situation? nothing works may as well release my hatred towards myself i heard it's actually good to release the hatred and it's the only way i can do it, i wish i could just scream like in daredevil but i cant because i would wake up the neighbors

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ottkCTKq2SY

might as well get a new watch
Screenshot 20200223 163958 DuckDuckGo

The trick is to not let yourself get to the point where you're stabbing yourself in the leg.

im beyond any points of normality
may as well b e crazy now im pretty sure im bipolar
Well making yourself uglier is a good way to make things worse for yourself. Do you want disfigured skin? At least punching yourself generally won't leave any permanent marks.

At lest you're able to.

My hide is too thick for knives to pierce

20200602 021524

Let me give you a hug fren
Unnamed

Well making yourself uglier is a good way to make things worse for yourself. Do you want disfigured skin? At least punching yourself generally won't leave any permanent marks.
i only do that on places that arent visible im not stupid
At lest you're able to.

My hide is too thick for knives to pierce

View attachment 281240
bruutal gorillapill
Let me give you a hug fren
View attachment 281243
thanks bro lets hope things get better

i only do that on places that arent visible im not stupid
Thing is, if you actually were to ever ascend, someone is going to see it. But you have a point, if it's over for you, then fucking up skin that is normally covered by clothes may not matter. I wouldn't recommend it though, the skin on my left arm and left leg is fucked tbh.

Lmfao. If a knife doesn't work, what makes you think these rinky dink old ass human tools will
Ok imma be honest. I did not think that through. I just thought a gorilla tryin to an hero itself with caveman weapon will make a good gif.

i dont even feel hatred at people or women anymore, just myself and god (if he even exists)
god loves you. revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

I tried cutting once or twice, yeah it makes your brain focus on physical pain and sight of your own blood so it reacts like you're in danger, which is why you get an adrenalline rush and also forget about any emotional pain for the moment + you feel like you are punishing yourself which is another addictive part, wouldnt recommend anyone to try as this was when I was literally losing it

Last edited:
god loves you. revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
if he loves me why is he making me suffer so much? what is his master plan?

Bro you're a faggot

Just end this painful suffering man

Taking out on yourself won’t do SHIT.

I used to hurt myself with scissors when I was younger.
I hated my self so much

Now I do all damage to my body with alcohol as it is more acceptable way to do it

i fucked up my money situation
i fucked up my high school finals
i fucked up my job oppurtunity
i fucked up myself by eating too much sugar and having a shitty diet
C7BF7D69 D78A 48CA 9936 8BD802457A99

A shepherd shall rise over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves.

Sad shit man. Utterly brutal

This shit is cringe

"Muh hurting myself....... so edgy"

now im stabbing myself like a madman but what else am i suppose to do in my situation?

Uuuuuh fucking kill yourself, this isn't rocket science