Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just spoken to a dyke femcel who never got a girl to like her she kept on complaining how desperate she is to get a pussy

justin888

justin888

Greycel
foids never paid attention to her it puts a smile on my face knowing there are also foids who are rejected by foids karma finally hitting back those dykes :feelskek: i hope she never get a gf die celibate,miserable

Even women can't fulfill their own standards. JFL!

What's a dykecel?
Are you a retardcel?
These graycels become more idiotcel every daycel

Probably looks like a ftm tranny.

Nigga said dykecel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also I don't believe in dykes a lot of female homosexuality is actually a result of chadsexual. The fat, ugly, low tier women who cant get chad would rather fuck each other than their looksmatch.

Last edited:
foids never paid attention to her it puts a smile on my face knowing there are also foids who are rejected by foids karma finally hitting back those dykes :feelskek: i hope she never get a gf die celibate,miserable
Woman getting pussy how would it work, Dildo sex together? Cunnilingus? @Cunning Linguist

Woman getting pussy how would it work, Dildo sex together? Cunnilingus? @Cunning Linguist
Images 83

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back