Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just signed a document that my organs will not be used

In all honesty your liver is probably not usable anyways :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based as all hell. Why the fuck should we benefit society in any way when society has isolated, disregarded, and discarded us so callously?

Congrats on being todays feature-story on cucktears

I think most of us would feel differently about this issue if we had the option to legally ensure only a fellow incel or Wizard could have our organs for life saving measures, if for whatever reason that incel or Wizard wanted to go on living.
That's true. Only other incels understand my pain and thus are worthy of my organs

I guess your organs are already fucked from alcholism man.

These comments are hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:
Why do these cucks think "my body my choice" only applies to cumdumpsters' cunts? You aren't entitled to my body, don't you understand that?
full

Im afraid with this organ donating shit cuz i dont want my liver to go to a alcoholic drunk ass piece of shit. But i sure want my organs to help victims of accidents, genetical diseases, etc

According to Finnish law, if you die, your organs will be used and given to someone
Why won't you country rename itself to cucksland and get over with it??
Yes, I'm pro choice. It's my choice not to support your degenetacy with my money. If you want to abort your baby, then use your own money you entitled cunt
The sperm is part of the man's body. Females have no right to have it inside of them or make babies with them.

Last edited:
Another thing is (((doctors))) will probably not try to save your life in an emergency if they knew a rostie or a chad needed your organs.

Funny rosties only want you inside them after you're dead.

This actually happens though. After you die you are butchered like an animal. Fuck donating organs. No one gave me anything so I am not going to give anything back.

These comments are hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:
Why do these cucks think "my body my choice" only applies to cumdumpsters' cunts? You aren't entitled to my body, don't you understand that?
full

Truly youre the Chad of incels here