Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just signed a document that my organs will not be used

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
According to Finnish law, if you die, your organs will be used and given to someone else (if they need it)
My sense of morality does not allow me to give my organs to anyone.
If I am not allowed to enjoy my life with my organs, then sure as hell no-one will enjoy their life with my organs.
They are my organs so you are not using them to enjoy your life. You have to suffer like I have done
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!
YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO MY BODY

full

Last edited:
Based.

No more druggies will be using your liver to continue their degenerate habits

Based. Donating organs is cucked.

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!

full

It might be your only chance to be inside a Stacey :feelsthink:

based man, i also did that as well a few yrs ago

Jfl this got posted on CuckTears and some negative IQ fucktard said "you aren't legally required to donate your organs".
If he even read the first sentence of my post, he'd know that IS the case where I live.

Also, about my alcoholism, he is correct. But that's my point you IDIOT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oh, then there was one more comment saying I'm entitled. Entitled to what? You're the one demanding access my body

I'm not really sure if CuckTears is playing stupid or are they actually stupid
full

Based. Cheers for bodily autonomy.

Same here!

No organs for donations!

Need a organ? FUCK YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

will you donate your liver

Your gonna end up on IT again

Is getting Chad's kidney can make me less ugly?

How are they so stupid? Raping without even touching someone?
Oh I assure you they're not stupid at all. They are just so insanely cucked that they will deny that grass is green so they won't blame whamen.

Based as fuck. I will do same. JFL at donating organs when this life is a scam

Good. It was the right choice to do so.
What a stupid law, fucking organ harvesters.

What kind of a comment is this:

Not related to the topic, but also yes I do. I can get arrested for having sex in my country. #MeToo is the law here

Genuinely lol'd :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
How are they so stupid? Raping without even touching someone?

Also, more comments that "you don't have to donate by default" while others point out it depends on your country. Don't they see my avatar is a literal Finnish flag? IT cucks think everyone lives in America

STOP THOUGHTRAPING ME INCEL

Also this comment :

Yes, I'm pro choice. It's my choice not to support your degenetacy with my money. If you want to abort your baby, then use your own money you entitled cunt
full

Another thing is (((doctors))) will probably not try to save your life in an emergency if they knew a rostie or a chad needed your organs.
they don't deserve your heart
Funny rosties only want you inside them after you're dead.

Another thing is (((doctors))) will probably not try to save your life in an emergency if they knew a rostie or a chad needed your organs.
That's why my plan is to fuck up my internal organs so no one can use them
full

Also this comment :

Yes, I'm pro choice. It's my choice not to support your degenetacy with my money. If you want to abort your baby, then use your own money you entitled cunt
full

Organs=human babies. That's cucktears logic for you. Also, for you so virtuous cucks who plan to donate organs, you should know that they will kill you prematurely to harvest them if they have that option. Inb4 "hurr durr conspiracy inkel, that doesn't happen in the third world, people have only pure intentions". Your loss, i would love to see medics kill all of you for your organs.

Last edited:
The most based post i've seen all day tbh. Cuck and retard if ur an incel and u are an organ donator

That's why my plan is to fuck up my internal organs so no one can use them
full
But then you'll live less and you'll suffer. They won't be able to use your organs since you signed the document, so you shouldn't be that worried.

Imagine if you acted like you're told to.
You work all your life, paying taxes. You spend your whole life alone and isolated.
And when you die, even your body is used for other's benefits.

This is modern day slavery
full

Based. Your Organ (penis) has been refused to be used when you're alive then after your death no one should touch your organs. That's fair enough... but your organs are useless tbh after years of alcohol.

Low iq. Your subhuman DNA would mingle with the Chad's receptor, destroying his.

According to Finnish law, if you die, your organs will be used and given to someone else (if they need it)
If I am not allowed to enjoy my life with my organs, then sure as hell no-one will enjoy their life with my organs.
They are my organs so you are not using them to enjoy your life. You have to suffer like I have done

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!

full
I never sign up for the organ donor shit

Funny rosties only want you inside them after you're dead.
Brutal

Based Finncel exposing IT as Mentally Challenged.

Unable to read even one paragraph properly without fuck it all up.

No wonder we don't take advice from them

Last edited:
I'll throw myself in lava so no one can have my organs

Antonio banderas reaction gif

Informative. Need to look into this :giga:
Society is already cucking me with taxes that go to fund abortions and now they want my organs once they drive me to roping?
Rather blow myself up by creeperr in minecraft.

If you sign that you'll give your organ, you can "be forced" to be an organ donor earlier because of organ trafficking.

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!

full
Action of high IQ

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!

full

Absolutely based, I made a thread on this a while back, all incels should do this

Your heart should not be used to pump blood into some Chads cock

If you sign that you'll give your organ, you can "be forced" to be an organ donor earlier because of organ trafficking.
Imagine waiting on a table to get your organs stolen so it can be given to a hypergamous rostie that would want you dead for sayig hello to her.

I think most of us would feel differently about this issue if we had the option to legally ensure only a fellow incel or Wizard could have our organs for life saving measures, if for whatever reason that incel or Wizard wanted to go on living.

Imagine waiting on a table to get your organs stolen so it can be given to a hypergamous rostie that would want you dead for sayig hello to her.
Don't make me imagine that :feelsUnreal: