Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just saw a hot goth girl

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I just saw a goth girl in the store because I went and bought some food copes for later this night and she was gorgeous i am talking big titties and everything :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

0.1 seconds after I saw her I realised I am deathnic sub 5 5 foot 8 inkwell and she probably would despise me...

It's so fucking over buddy boyos... when i see hot women it just makes me depressed.

Send pics or it didn’t happen

Send pics or it didn’t happen
I legit wanted to take a creepshot but it would be painfully obvious. Will definitely try next time

pic or didn happen

Going outside is suifuel because we see beautiful girls but theyll never be ours

I saw a late teen looking goth girl about ten years ago at a thrift store. She was wearing thin black sock leggings, light choker, black nail polish, short brunette hair, full lips with red lipstick, beautiful B-cup titties with cleavage, and a schoolgirl skirt.

I just wanted to pin her up against the wall in the store and have my way with her.

Suifuel memory tbh. Chad lives out our fantasies, while all we can do is jerk off to them. Fuck this gay earth.

The Miz Lol GIF by USA Network

Yeah hot women make me :lasereyes: especially when they are "easy" like goths but you still have to be chad to play