Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just saw a gigastacy today

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
That happened a few a hours ago during a trip to the mall and I'm still thinking about that bitch. It's because she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen in this third world shithole. And she's a gigastacy in my book because she has white genes. She haa a porcelaine skin. She has a pretty caucasian face. She has an hourglass body. She's pretty thin while having huge torpedo tits, it's circular, shaped like a papaya and her sideboob is long. Her having these features made me extremely horny that I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off. But it was hard to coom because someone kept telling me to hurry up and it destroys my focus. I only coomed after a half an hour jerking off. It was really awkward because the next person after me was pissed as it was the only bathroom.

I envy the dudes who weren't bothered by her appearance. They acted like she wasn't there while my eyes were locked into her that I looked liked an idiot. I even turned around just so I can see her in the back. Those dudes who weren't phased by that bitch are probably religiouscels and I really envy them. Leaving religion was a mistake and now I can't cope anymore. How can an ethniccel cope with seeing stacies like this everyday without religion? It's really suicidefuel for us nonreligiouscels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Quit gawking at my gf

Where do you live?

Would you consider yourself one? I own up to that shit :dab::dab::feelsLSD:
Not a scumbag, but yeah, bottom of the totem pole. I am a subhuman niceguy, his username fits me perfectly.

There are pretty less landwhales here in curryland tbh JBs are shaped like an hour glass or just skin and bones the actual fat foids here are in their 40s with kids

That happened a few a hours ago during a trip to the mall and I'm still thinking about that bitch. It's because she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen in this third world shithole. And she's a gigastacy in my book because she has white genes. She haa a porcelaine skin. She has a pretty caucasian face. She has an hourglass body. She's pretty thin while having huge torpedo tits, it's circular, shaped like a papaya and her sideboob is long. Her having these features made me extremely horny that I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off. But it was hard to coom because someone kept telling me to hurry up and it destroys my focus. I only coomed after a half an hour jerking off. It was really awkward because the next person after me was pissed as it was the only bathroom.

I envy the dudes who weren't bothered by her appearance. They acted like she wasn't there while my eyes were locked into her that I looked liked an idiot. I even turned around just so I can see her in the back. Those dudes who weren't phased by that bitch are probably religiouscels and I really envy them. Leaving religion was a mistake and now I can't cope anymore. How can an ethniccel cope with seeing stacies like this everyday without religion? It's really suicidefuel for us nonreligiouscels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Something similar happened to me awhile ago as well except the foid wasn't a white chick, it was a fucking noodlewhore, the only Asian gigastacy I've ever seen in my entire life who I got an erection from only by just looking at her :feelsmega: I went home depressed later on :feelsbadman: oh and I wasn't even in a mall or somewhere similar when I saw her, it was just me walking outside FUUUARK I hate going outside now :feelscry: