Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just saw a "Black Lives Matter" sticker on a bench next to a public park

TBH might protest at a BLM rally if I thought a negress would ride my cock

Only jew lives matter

Blacks are just tools

Just like whites were

mae black lives matter...or just male lives matter.

black foids dont experience discrimination at all.

Sure they do, all life matters. I'm not anti-black or anything I'm just anti-terrorism. They attack reporters, attack vehicles, deplatform, burn down restaurants, etc
Cop cars deserve to get burned.
male black lives matter...or just male lives matter.

Only jew lives matter

Blacks are just tools

Just like whites were
Still are.

mae black lives matter...or just male lives matter.

Black women don't get discriminated nearly as much as black men but they still get some, because they provoke people and then back it up with "it's my culture/style/etc." and "you're racist for calling me out (on my rude behaviour)". When you're actively racist to other people, you shouldn't be surprised when people don't like you, even if they're not racist back. I've been blocked from sitting on areas in the bus or at the cafeteria by black women. I've also met actual nice black women who didn't do that, and you can see it's not a black thing or even an education or wealth thing but just being a shitty person or not, and playing the victim card so hard that you become the oppressor.
That last line goes very well for women and for LGBTQIA+ people as well.

1. Remove black lives matter Poster or sticker

2. replace with this:
808B8FA3 C26C 4861 90B8 F454FF3E5CA6

3. ???

4. Profit
Still are.

Black women don't get discriminated nearly as much as black men but they still get some, because they provoke people and then back it up with "it's my culture/style/etc." and "you're racist for calling me out (on my rude behaviour)". When you're actively racist to other people, you shouldn't be surprised when people don't like you, even if they're not racist back. I've been blocked from sitting on areas in the bus or at the cafeteria by black women. I've also met actual nice black women who didn't do that, and you can see it's not a black thing or even an education or wealth thing but just being a shitty person or not, and playing the victim card so hard that you become the oppressor.
That last line goes very well for women and for LGBTQIA+ people as well.
Niggers don’t get discriminated anymore. We aren’t in the 1960s. They get affirmative action helping them in the college admissions , diversity quotas helping in the job market, race card helping them in anything else

Niggers don’t get discriminated anymore. We aren’t in the 1960s. They get affirmative action helping them in the college admissions , diversity quotas helping in the job market, race card helping them in anything else
Given the bias we see in the media today, I'm beginning to question how much discrimination they actually suffered in the sixties too. Maybe we were fed a fiction and they were treated just fine?