Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just remembered how ghost I was during the university

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
BLack pill memories. Sunny days walking alone , always alone

i know this feeling all too well

i know this feeling all too well
Sunny days feel awesome but lonely af. Oh my hs memories. It was a sunny day and last day of hs. I got rid of all of this and loneliness oh

Luckily i wasnt completely alone during college but i was extremely jealous and sad when i heard the normies talking about how they go to the club and drink every weekend. We even had a foid teacher who was around 28-30, she had a midlife crisis and always tried to act cool and hip. She even went to the club with the normies from my class

but i was extremely jealous and sad when i heard the normies talking about how they go to the club and drink every weekend.
Same thing happened to me. That’s why I avoid normies completely.

Sunny days feel awesome but lonely af. Oh my hs memories. It was a sunny day and last day of hs. I got rid of all of this and loneliness oh
Its even worse when you are walking alone in the city and you see couples your age walking together

Its even worse when you are walking alone in the city and you see couples your age walking together
Makes me feel like a kid who still watches cartoon. Young boys and men can’t be lonely right?

Makes me feel like a kid who still watches cartoon. Young boys and men can’t be lonely right?
according to womens logic, its okay to be alone. These women are stupid, being alone for a very long time is bad for you mental health.

women will deny this truth because they want to justify male loneliness
I can say that our ugliness prevented us from becoming good in other aspects of our lives.

according to womens logic, its okay to be alone. These women are stupid, being alone for a very long time is bad for you mental health.
Fucking whores
Need to.rape