Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just remembered brutal moment from my teenage years

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was walking in the park with two of ky friends when we noticed foids standing in t shirts with “free hugs” text on them. It was some kind of social experiment or flash mob idk. Of course my friends got hugs, and when i asked a foid to do the same with me she didn’t say anything and started walking away. I though my attitude was creepy and that’s the reason why foid showed disgust, but now I realize it’s my face

brutal. basically this:
Kkee

I though my attitude was creepy and that’s the reason why foid showed disgust, but now I realize it’s my face
always magical when you realise the reason girls weren't talkative with you but were really chatty around the class chad.

always magical when you realise the reason girls weren't talkative with you but were really chatty around the class chad.
it's like a eureka moment except without the joy.

I was walking in the park with two of ky friends when we noticed foids standing in t shirts with “free hugs” text on them. It was some kind of social experiment or flash mob idk. Of course my friends got hugs, and when i asked a foid to do the same with me she didn’t say anything and started walking away. I though my attitude was creepy and that’s the reason why foid showed disgust, but now I realize it’s my face
Coom

yeah sure it's called genetic determinism aka you got served an early blackpill:feelsjuice:

she saw your personality

There's no hug for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back