Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just remembered a horrible thought i had back in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
There was this other cel, he's probably roped by now but he was also slow. I just vividly remember back to this disgusting thought I had back then thinking to myself "His face makes me want to Punch him in the face" it was a recurring thought I had for awhile anytime I would see him. I would never act on it because I'm not a psychopath, It saddens me that I would even have these thoughts.

Now I believe projection is a real thing so I dont want to overstate this here but I can't help but feel that's how Normies, Chad's and Stacy's feel about us. It was a primal thought, like some sort of deep seeded Tribal mechanism to weed out the weak. I know if I felt like that someone else has had the same feeling and acted out on it.

Like how in the animal kingdom Chimps and other species will beat, Kill, ostracize the weakest of the group. I know for a fact Humans have the same urges but things like religion and law stop them from acting on it... sometimes.

Very interesting phenomenon. I also had the these kinds of urges a few times.

I dread the day I have to get another job. Having a job/the social aspect basically forces you to start coping again. I can't do it.