Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just realized why mgtow is such a good cope and is easy to fall into.

I've met way more legit mgtows than I have incels(I remember I posted a story on a mgtow who lost his passport, lifetime ailmony and his own mom turned against him in court along with him losing his kids and house). Sure the arrogant pol tard tier Nu Mgtow are annoying as fuck but their real concerns shouldn't be brushed off because HURR WOMEN GOT DA POWER AND HURR SENT THEIR OWN WAY.

Not every mgtow has to be a chad, even average looking men going mgtow is enough to prove that not only ugly men are mgtow. I wish only ugly men were mgtow or incel, then I'd accept there is something wrong with us and move on with my life. But we aren't the bottom of the barrel men in terms of looks and resources. We are men who are intelligent enough to know female expectations are way too high, and the government is trying to cuck all the beta males into wifing up fat hogs and old sluts. This is not how things are meant to be, a man is supposed to be the dominant one in the relationship, not the submissive. It's been less than a century since this dynamic has changed that was going on for thousands of years. We're already seeing how this is not a stable model and it will eventually collapse in a bad way.

This and only this.

mgtow is just cope for sub tier males

how many chads do you know going mgtow?, oh yeah none. If you want to lead a life without females whatever, but don't delude yourself into thinking women care or you are making any impact on female hypergamy. When women can open tinder and get 50 guys hitting on them, why would they care about a small percent of males not pursuing relationships with them
agreed