Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just realized why mgtow is such a good cope and is easy to fall into.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I have had moments myself where I was so mad at females and their hatred of me that I thought to myself "fuck them, I will just completely ignore females and deprive them of my attention and attraction"
But then a few seconds later I realized, woman don't give a shit about what ugly guys like us do.
Mgtow seem to think that they are depriving woman of their resources and love, but the fact is woman don't care what they are doing, the only woman that care are the blue pill online feminists that hate all male communities, every single female in the real world has no idea that there are a mass of men going their own way, because these woman wherent interested in these men anyway.
Mgtow would have an affect if it was chads going their own way, but right now it is ugly nerdy guys.

Women go insane when a male they find attractive ignores them.

If a lot of ugly guys went off the grid, it'd be noticed. No, instead they continue to toil away and contribute.

Ma

Maybe not all, but the vast majority are ugly or normies looking guys, men that woman wherent interested in anyways.
then what about their past relationships? You just don't go mgtow randomly.

I honestly like mgtow. I think it's less about depriving woman of resources and more about not wasting time on them. Why spend money and time of a female when she will most likely take your money and waste your time? Woman tend to screw over guy's in the end anyway's.

We have taken the blackpill and have went our own way as well. Mgtow and incel's are going down different yet parallel path's.

then what about their past relationships? You just don't go mgtow randomly.
The vast majority of mgtow have never had a relationship.
Go on YouTube comments and the sub and you will see guys saying they will never get into a relationship, not I will never get into a relationship again.

Mgtow are coping retards, they claim they don't care about women but all they do is talk about women, at least we're self-aware not like these delusional cunts

Better than WGTOW.

Mgtow are coping retards, they claim they don't care about women but all they do is talk about women, at least we're self-aware not like these delusional cunts

mCtow.

True,chads need to start denying their sexual services to females,too bad that's never gonna happen,men are too thirsty.

I think it's about not being pathetic orbiters

The vast majority of mgtow have never had a relationship.
Go on YouTube comments and the sub and you will see guys saying they will never get into a relationship, not I will never get into a relationship again.
Why bash them though? mgtow isn't even bad.

Mgtows are more Normie's while Incels are freaks and outcasts.
The hatred for motor is akin to jealousy.

I think of the same thing, OP.

wrong. i used to watch a lot of mgtows on youtube and i have yet to see a chad mgtow
Who cares, most have been in relationships. Calling all of them subhuman is low iq. Go back to sucking off alpha destiny and stfu.

There are mgtow who are just living their life away from women and are low key about it. You only hear the loud ones. Tbh this looks like the path I will be going towards, regardless of my future regarding romance and sex. Go out into the woods somewhere in peace with my dog and rot in peace (assuming I don't snap and go ER or suicide ofc).

I honestly like mgtow. I think it's less about depriving woman of resources and more about not wasting time on them. Why spend money and time of a female when she will most likely take your money and waste your time? Woman tend to screw over guy's in the end anyway's.

We have taken the blackpill and have went our own way as well. Mgtow and incel's are going down different yet parallel path's.
This so much!

We're all involuntarily going MGTOW anyway, not like we have much of a choice, therefore, why hate what's inevitable?

The loud and arrogant MGTOW's are annoying. We have to remember there's a difference between MGTOW the movement and MGTOW the phenomenon. Alot of guys who give up on women have never even heard of MGTOW. I do think you can be an incel and a MGTOW at the same time. If you can't get women, why bother wasting time on them?

MGTOWs think Incels are ppl like Steve Hoca.

I have had moments myself where I was so mad at females and their hatred of me that I thought to myself "fuck them, I will just completely ignore females and deprive them of my attention and attraction"
But then a few seconds later I realized, woman don't give a shit about what ugly guys like us do.
Mgtow seem to think that they are depriving woman of their resources and love, but the fact is woman don't care what they are doing, the only woman that care are the blue pill online feminists that hate all male communities, every single female in the real world has no idea that there are a mass of men going their own way, because these woman wherent interested in these men anyway.
Mgtow would have an affect if it was chads going their own way, but right now it is ugly nerdy guys.

The man haters who are against mgtow know what the consequences are for the future. If all these ugly men don't give women love or resources, eventually when they hit the wall they will find out there are no good men left, the only ones left are blackpilled men who only want casual sex relationships. Feminists know if blackpills keep getting dropped no one will wife up the used up old whores. The majority of women don't know about mgtow yet because it's hidden and most would dismiss it right away after reading bias feminist propaganda on them. The small number of feminists who are against mgtow are much bigger than the number of women against sex bots, but those small number of women can see what these things can do to women in the future. Most women are stupid and only think of the present, so of course they think they can live off chad dick forever, and sex bots won't effect female SMV because they think their "personality" is better than a robot's.

imo, MGTOW = men sent their own way

imo, MGTOW = men sent their own way
That's good, because once you go mgtow or incel there's no way you'll be cucked by an old roastie and be her beta provider. Even if one day you get rich or get plastic surgery you'll still remember the times you were incel and the non existent female attention you were getting just because you didn't have looks and status, so you can't possibly love these creatures and will only limit your involvement with them to sex, which is good.

mgtow is just cope for sub tier males

how many chads do you know going mgtow?, oh yeah none. If you want to lead a life without females whatever, but don't delude yourself into thinking women care or you are making any impact on female hypergamy. When women can open tinder and get 50 guys hitting on them, why would they care about a small percent of males not pursuing relationships with them

Very true, it’s all in their mind. Femoids don’t give a shit if these subhumans don’t pay attention to them anymore. They still have 99 orbiters who do.

When women can open tinder and get 50 guys hitting on them, why would they care about a small percent of males not pursuing relationships with them
Because those guys from tinder only want to fuck them. The amount of available beta providers have declined a lot from mgtow and the BP. Their tinder matches won't help them when they need their bills paid or to raise a family.

Very true, it’s all in their mind. Femoids don’t give a shit if these subhumans don’t pay attention to them anymore. They still have 99 orbiters who do.
It's going to be tough on them when even their orbiters wise up and go mgtow or accept they're incels. It may not be hurting now, but they're trying to stop it from spreading before it does.

It's going to be tough on them when even their orbiters wise up and go mgtow or accept they're incels. It may not be hurting now, but they're trying to stop it from spreading before it does.
Except femoids will always have plenty of orbiters because most males are naturally cucks.

You can go MGTOW for a while. You can also try your luck with PUA and TRP for a while. You don't need to follow these groups forever and make them your identity.

You can't ignore females. You are biologically programmed to like them and want to make babies with them and there is nnothing you can do about it

Because those guys from tinder only want to fuck them. The amount of available beta providers have declined a lot from mgtow and the BP. Their tinder matches won't help them when they need their bills paid or to raise a family.

most guys will always be bluepilled, it's never going to change, mgtow is a drop in the ocean of men

You mean MSTOW? Men Sent Their Own Way?
They keep coping with their nice materialistic things and fucking hookers LMAO

You mean MSTOW? Men Sent Their Own Way?
They keep coping with their nice materialistic things and fucking hookers LMAO
If you can actually obtain wealth and have regular and easy access to hookers than that is a fucking sweet cope, maybe even better than the typical beta dad experience.

most guys will always be bluepilled, it's never going to change, mgtow is a drop in the ocean of men
It won't be a drop in the bucket within the next 10-20 years. Feminists and traditionalists are trying their best to shut it down before it spreads and keeps hemorrhaging their bluepill providers. In China there is something called "dry fish ladies" that's a term to shame any woman who is over 28 and hasn't been married. Japanese are always one step ahead, they have the Grass-eating men.

I think some here are missing the point. MGTOW don't care about how you look. Remember that men's looks were always a small part of the equation until the perversion we have today. Today average guys are being rejected by below average women. Women feel the need to constantly trade up, even if they have a goodlooking guy.

Women were supposed to be thin an beautiful, men were protectors and providers. Youth and innocence was a virtue for women, to marry and have children. Now that is totally out the window. Women ride cocks for 25 years then play games with hardworking guys. They can divorce for any summary reason. MGTOW does not mean you HAVE to be celibate, but you could. They emphasis avoiding any connections with women. So one night stands and whores are ok. If that bothers you then stay celibate.

I think MGTOW is a great movement. There is no sense trying to court and date a woman today. You are setting yourself up for a major trainwreck, it don't matter WHAT you look like. Even the most attractive guys in Hollywood are cucked over.

If Chads went MGTOW, they'd care. But, why would they? "Does David Gandy go MGTOW?"

If Chads went MGTOW, they'd care. But, why would they? "Does David Gandy go MGTOW?"
Leonardo Dicaprio is mgtow. He won't admit it but he has an endless stream of women and never settles down. Many of the chads are mgtow, but they won't be public about it because they don't want to get shit for it.

Leonardo Dicaprio is mgtow. He won't admit it but he has an endless stream of women and never settles down. Many of the chads are mgtow, but they won't be public about it because they don't want to get shit for it.
So, make millions and you can do the same as him.

wrong. i used to watch a lot of mgtows on youtube and i have yet to see a chad mgtow
Not every mgtow has to be a chad, even average looking men going mgtow is enough to prove that not only ugly men are mgtow. I wish only ugly men were mgtow or incel, then I'd accept there is something wrong with us and move on with my life. But we aren't the bottom of the barrel men in terms of looks and resources. We are men who are intelligent enough to know female expectations are way too high, and the government is trying to cuck all the beta males into wifing up fat hogs and old sluts. This is not how things are meant to be, a man is supposed to be the dominant one in the relationship, not the submissive. It's been less than a century since this dynamic has changed that was going on for thousands of years. We're already seeing how this is not a stable model and it will eventually collapse in a bad way.

Not every mgtow has to be a chad, even average looking men going mgtow is enough to prove that not only ugly men are mgtow. I wish only ugly men were mgtow or incel, then I'd accept there is something wrong with us and move on with my life. But we aren't the bottom of the barrel men in terms of looks and resources. We are men who are intelligent enough to know female expectations are way too high, and the government is trying to cuck all the beta males into wifing up fat hogs and old sluts. This is not how things are meant to be, a man is supposed to be the dominant one in the relationship, not the submissive. It's been less than a century since this dynamic has changed that was going on for thousands of years. We're already seeing how this is not a stable model and it will eventually collapse in a bad way.
lets be honest, mgtow is basically incel in denial thats what im trying to get at

mgtow is legit only for guys who have already reproduced and are simply tired of dealing with female bullshit

a young male lets say under 32-33 going mgtow is basically shooting himself in the foot

old coppers 40+ who have kids and shits may indeed be better without the female drama though

MGTOWs usually have genuine concerns. It isn't about giving women attention/validation, it's about giving them their house, pay cheque and kids.

mgtow is legit only for guys who have already reproduced and are simply tired of dealing with female bullshit

a young male lets say under 32-33 going mgtow is basically shooting himself in the foot

Not really. The basics of not procreating, marrying or cohabiting are essential to know for a male in this age. MGTOWs have usually learnt the hard way.