Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just realized that I haven't made a single incorrect choice in my life

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Because every choice would have led to misery so there was no right choice.

Everytime I did the "right thing" or "self improved" i either got nothing in return or simply got negative feedback

Everytime I did the "right thing" or "self improved" i either got nothing in return or simply got negative feedback
Same, its all futile.

born with shit genes = over.

I've made a ton of shit choices ngl, i would change all of them if only to save myself the embarrassment of the scenarios i put myself in when i was a bluepilled high school junior

Same. I used to think maybe the choices were wrong or that things could've turned out differently but they wouldn't. They will always turn out the same regardless of the choice. There's only one outcome and it consists of misery, loneliness, and failure. I was already a cautious person to begin with, avoided risk-taking unless absolutely necessary (I already knew what the outcome would be) but I think that's a common trait for many people on this forum

I met a NAWALT and never asked for her phone number. It's funny, it was pivotal to my whole fucking life yet the thought of asking for a phone number never crossed my mind. It was as if because I was barred access to my phone, that phones never even existed for my cognitive process. Weird shit.

Once you become aware of the fact that everything is predetermined it genuinely does provide some type of relief in a way. I basically stopped feeling guilty for anything, and I never think shit like "I'm so far behind" (although tbf I didn't really do this before, but maybe that's just because I was a lot younger).

It really is true. I mean look at how fucking talented in ALL aspects of life Chads usually are. Even at like age 5 in school how some kids can read well and get picked first in sports whereas other ones are still licking windows. Nobody thinks that's because one kid works harder than the other, it's just genetic. It's the same fucking shit throughout all of life. It sucks but at least it should make you realise that none of this is your fault.

Everything was decided from the start. Anything I would have done would lead the same result

Same. I used to think maybe the choices were wrong or that things could've turned out differently but they wouldn't. They will always turn out the same regardless of the choice. There's only one outcome and it consists of misery, loneliness, and failure. I was already a cautious person to begin with, avoided risk-taking unless absolutely necessary (I already knew what the outcome would be) but I think that's a common trait for many people on this forum
We like to think we control our destiny, if things didn't go as planned we immediately think we didn't say or do the right thing. In reality for some of us there's no course of action that would have lead to success

Cautious person, aka an overthinking melvin. You get so much negative feedback you start to overthink everything when the explanation for your shortcomings is very simple

Everything was decided from the start. Anything I would have done would lead the same result
The blackest of blackpills

That's a healthy attitude to have. Better to realize that you were doomed no matter what than to live with "what if" type regrets.

We like to think we control our destiny, if things didn't go as planned we immediately think we didn't say or do the right thing. In reality for some of us there's no course of action that would have lead to success

Cautious person, aka an overthinking melvin. You get so much negative feedback you start to overthink everything when the explanation for your shortcomings is very simple
Too true :feelsbadman:. It's gotten so bad that I honestly think my social anxiety is just a defense mechanism at this point. It's ridiculous how high inhib I'm becoming. I get anxiety when it comes to doing things outside in public that take multiple steps lol. When I go to buy gas I overthink the shit out of how the traffic will be, if I'll be able to find a pump, if I can get my parking spot back when I return.

It's even worse for doctor's appointments. I'll literally run through the next day over and over again at night until I fall asleep. What to wear, what to say, what not to say, "fuck should I have said (x)". Sometimes I withhold important info because I'm just too careful about what I'm saying. In social circles I'm practically invisible because my brain is lagging from thinking about what to say and what not to say to the point where the convo has moved in a new direction by the time I want to say something. When I say something "wrong" or I get a negative response because it's low IQ, I shut down and never speak up again. Over for melvincels :feelsrope:

That's a healthy attitude to have. Better to realize that you were doomed no matter what than to live with "what if" type regrets.
Exactly. We do everything we can to do better or do right and it turns out shitty anyway. Doom since womb.

If you were chad then every decision would lead to happiness

what I’d give to redo my life with knowledge of what would happen

I tried to integrate and only received mockery and contempt

Story of my fucking life... I just returned from the world. A failure once again. I had hopes, I tried my best to be normal like everyone else but fuck it.... Nothing worked.I feel so fucking retarded. if 15 years of failure didn't teach me a lesson. Oh well. Idk. I think it's just a curse or something. Something programmed into the system