Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realized I'm not a man, but I'm required by circumstance to become a man, but I don't want to be a man

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I want to remain a manchild.

1. Men are men cause they get women and have kids. I don't want kids, and I can't get women. Why the fuck am I still forced to be a man?

2. I don't want to be a man cause I'm avoidant and bipolar and I'm basically still a child. All I can really do is play games and watch movies.\

3. I'm a lazy depressed introvert. I feel good at home in bed. My zone of comfort is there, and I get a lot of anxiety just by stepping out of the house. I don't want to do shit.

1. Men are men cause they get women and have kids. I don't want kids, and I can't get women. Why the fuck am I still forced to be a man?

2. I don't want to be a man cause I'm avoidant and bipolar and I'm basically still a child. All I can really do is play games and watch movies.\

3. I'm a lazy depressed introvert. I feel good at home in bed. My zone of comfort is there, and I get a lot of anxiety just by stepping out of the house. I don't want to do shit.
High iq and relatable. Childhood is the purest stage of life.

Inject T ASAP

Thought this was a tranny thread when I read the title ngl

I'm a lazy depressed introvert. I feel good at home in bed. My zone of comfort is there, and I get a lot of anxiety just by stepping out of the house. I don't want to do shit.

I got AVPD like u OP.
we can be functional around some people but we need time to get past the initial fear and anxiety and people seem to don't have time for that. or you're immediately extroverted and confident or fuck off.

You're just like me. I'm actually content in my room. Obviously I'm not truly happy because I know that I can't stay in my room forever, but when I know I have a few weeks all to myself I feel happy. For example summer break. 1-2 months of pure LDAR in my room. I love it and I want it to last forever.
Right now I'm not happy because in a few hours I have to take an exam I didn't even study for. I have to go because my dad is driving me and I can't tell him I didn't study.
When I come home, though I'll be happy for a few days because the next exam is on monday or tuesday. That's another few days of being in my room doing what I want.

gotta slow down on the soy boyo :soy::soy::soy:

Being mature means changing a part of yourself.. If changing yourself means adjusting to the unfairness of the world then its just the same as yielding or admitting defeat.. maybe being mature means to suck it up..

Holy shit OP are you me?
How can I ever feel like a man when I have never experienced the most important thing in life, how can I feel like a man when I was never validated by a foid

Bro this shit is so gay just like people with who have gender issues bbrooooooooooo its over for you if you think you are no man but still have a dick the zog got to you its over

When humans are born naked everyone is loved the same
Why then is it that during our lives
Our fates are divided in a most cruel way

Some look people in the eyes, others are not seen, some know love, others don't
If that's the case I would rather be a baby until I die - a baby human

Nothing wrong with being a manchild.

As an option you can become gay. Not able to get women and not getting attracted to any women are different things.

I can understand you. I’m one of the biggest lazycels.

Being a man is a scam. It’s more than a scam for us truecels, because to be a man we would have to put 10X the effort of normies.

I'm basically still a child

:feelskek:

It is over for manchildecel

To the guys telling him to inject T, why would he want a higher sex drive and to pay for the torment? I realize why you’re suggesting it but as an incel, does it always not end up being a net negative?

Being mature means changing a part of yourself.. If changing yourself means adjusting to the unfairness of the world then its just the same as yielding or admitting defeat.. maybe being mature means to suck it up..
Maybe you're onto something.

Sounds exactly like me, the only way is to cope.