Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just realized I got shit bug eyes from my ugly ass mother

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
Fyck you you fycking narcissistic piece of shit

She has weak recessed jaw and face , bug eyes and had kids with a Chad and created ugly ass people like me and my sister

Also my father is a weakling piece of shit that only cared for his well being cuz mother betabuxes him and only uses him for sex

My father is a gold digger

Imagine how pathetic is that

I bet my father would sell his wife and daughter for money to other men

Hell

He was ok with selling me ffs

I've also inherited shit eye area (eye bags) from my mother but both of my parents are subhuman :feelsbadman:

I've also inherited shit eye area (eye bags) from my mother but both of my parents are subhuman :feelsbadman:
I inherited her shit fucking jaw

Also @Mentally lost cel i thought you said you were handsome?

I inherited her shit fucking jaw

Also @Mentally lost cel i thought you said you were handsome?
I thought I was not bad looking yes

It’s probably cope though otherwise I would’ve gotten decent matches at least in dating apps

You know there was this white woman who liked me then unmatched me immediately lol And you know the sad part?

She wasn’t even average, she was 3 at max

I thought I was not bad looking yes

It’s probably cope though otherwise I would’ve gotten decent matches at least in dating apps

You know there was this white woman who liked me then unmatched me immediately lol And you know the sad part?

She wasn’t even average, she was 3 at max
Ethnic tax is so high

I’m not ethnic

I’m Caucasian
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

That’s not cope ,don’t you know how Turkish people look like? You can’t differentiate me from a European or a Slav
Keep coping you’ll never be a pretty white boy who slays every latina in school and fucks your mother while he’s at it @Zer0/∞

Keep coping you’ll never be a pretty white boy who slays every latina in school and fucks your mother while he’s at it @Zer0/∞
I’m a white boy you fucking idiot I would say I was brown if I was

I thought you matured and become a grown up and shit

Fucking faggot idiot

I’m a white boy you fucking idiot I would say I was brown if I was

I thought you matured and become a grown up and shit

Fucking faggot idiot
Are you Adyghe or Chechen?

End result of hypergamy is this, next generation will be truly fugly

End result of hypergamy is this, next generation will be truly fugly
Same ugliness ,chads genes cant beat shit mother genes

If theres at least one shit gene it will fuck you up

Every parent is so full of themselves. How dare they create us, another life, without consent and expect us to carry their genetic, which we had zero choice to choose, to later generation.

She has weak recessed jaw and face , bug eyes and had kids with a Chad and created ugly ass people like me and my sister

Also my father is a weakling piece of shit that only cared for his well being cuz mother betabuxes him and only uses him for sex

Hell

I have good eye area but shit jaw

Every parent is so full of themselves. How dare they create us, another life, without consent and expect us to carry their genetic, which we had zero choice to choose, to later generation.
Plus they expect us to be top tier slaves like wtf

Hell

Jfl, i got my shitty eyes from my mother too.
i have a decent jaw and stuff from my dad and hers was okay. but my eyes are really shit because of her. idk how he didn’t see her eyes being wider set and negative canthal

The only good thing in my face are my eyes, I got my grandfathers putrid genes as well as face deformity of the cheek so whenever the question comes up "Who do I look like" no side of the family wants me to look like theirs ayy lmao

Jfl, i got my shitty eyes from my mother too.
i have a decent jaw and stuff from my dad and hers was okay. but my eyes are really shit because of her. idk how he didn’t see her eyes being wider set and negative canthal
Yep negative canthal looks shit

Hell

I know how you feel. My mom was an ugly, short fat half. Jew half swedish retard that would be physically and verbally abusive towards me. I'm pretty happy that that bitch is dead. Wish you aborted me though.

I know how you feel. My mom was an ugly, short fat half. Jew half swedish retard that would be physically and verbally abusive towards me. I'm pretty happy that that bitch is dead. Wish you aborted me though.
Is your father retarded that he had kids with that thing ?

Is your father retarded that he had kids with that thing ?
My father was like peter griffith in real life he was a piece of shit. I'm not sure if I'm even retarded or not. I was pleased to know but I took an IQ test. And it came out 120. So I am not too sure what I am. Both my parents were short fat alcoholics and had a tendency towards violence and poverty.

That’s not cope ,don’t you know how Turkish people look like? You can’t differentiate me from a European or a Slav
Lol at this ethnic Turk thinking he is seen as white by Europeans. British people literally voted to leave the EU out of fear that Turkish immigrants would flood the country. Turkish people are seen as just as ethnic as Iranians or Syrians here

Lol at this ethnic Turk thinking he is seen as white by Europeans. British people literally voted to leave the EU out of fear that Turkish immigrants would flood the country. Turkish people are seen as just as ethnic as Iranians or Syrians here
Not even clpse to syrians , turkish girls are literallt e girls from usa ,you cant differwntiate , turkish boys too but only the young people like me

Not even clpse to syrians , turkish girls are literallt e girls from usa ,you cant differwntiate , turkish boys too but only the young people like me
I live in Britain and grew up a 99% middle class white area, I know how they think. Turks are considered completely foreign and alien. Even Eastern euros are mocked here to some extent, Turks much more so