Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just realised something I always knew deep down: COMPETITION for foids is immense. If you don't fulfil certain criteria...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
... foids will always pick what they see as the better option. Why would a foid pick me, who's very ugly, short, and non-NT? Sorry for being obvious here.

They will focus on looks, or height, or dick, depending on the foid and her height. (A 4'10" Stacy might be willing to settle for a 5'6" Chad-face, with a 6.3 inch dick, while a 5'9" HTB won't)

It is all extremely relative too. Better options than most of us here exist, and me anyway.

It's like a restaurant's competition. I'm a terribly expensive restaurant, right next to the busiest highway in America, but it cannot be accessed via the highway. It stinks and is extremely loud. 100% of people who eat here get sick after. 100% of people don't like the food I serve.¨

Why should people eat in my restaurant? Right. It's bankrupt. Now I'm in jail for cheating. I have no money left.

I can be nice, or funny, but my behaviour is also autistic. Foids never gave me close to a chance, and never will. It's not like only deformed people like me exist. The foid will not accept me.

It's not like they can't pick. 95% of men mog me, so...

Last edited:
Women have infinite options. Most males have almost none.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back