Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just realised I've never actually talked to a Stacy , not a single damn one. Every foid I did talk to it was always forced talk, like group projects

Are you envious of chadlites or chads who have nice-looking girlfriends?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Depends (explain!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WAIT, there wasn't supposed to be a poll here kek

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26 and never talked to a Stacy, not ONCE in my life, even not school related group projects. At my high school, there were only like 2 foids above a 6/10. But they were below my grade. Most in my high-school year, grades 9-12 were not above a between 4 and 5/10. There was one single Stacy in my high school, and I only realised there was one after I graduated (saw her on insta*).

All the foids I did talk to (all rated 3/10 to 5/10), it was never flirting or out of fun or free time. They were always forced to talk to me (school group projects, discussions initiated by teachers in class, etc.)

Only Stacy in my 4 years of high-school

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEoWG96nas1/

Now that i think about it, only 1 foid was a stacy in my school years. I remember most of the time we avoided each other, and she verbally bullied me a few times. I think she was forced to sit with me in 6th grade for a few months
:feelskek:

I never talked to Stacey or regular girls either. Neither in kindergarten, nor at school, nor at college did girls talk to me at all. It must be very nice when you talk to a girl, and she looks at you with interest and smiles. Alas, I will never experience such a thing in this life. :feelsrope:

In what world is that flat assed gargoyle a stacy?

You must be one of them white worshiping shitskins

I’m a white German/Swiss. 26, KHHV. No I don’t worship anyone, I’m just sexually frustrated

Greycel, I’m here a bit longer than you are so stop being so presumptuous. Alright?

There are rarely any Stacies in my area.

I’ve talked to Stacies in like middle school but idgaf if they aren’t sucking my cock it’s irrelevant

You're from Sweden?

Fucking brutal.

You're from Sweden?

Fucking brutal.
I’m from Germany/Switzerland. She is from Sweden. This was in an English-speaking school in Switzerland where I used to live

I’ve talked to Stacies in like middle school but idgaf if they aren’t sucking my cock it’s irrelevant
Good point. But think about it: I have never even TALKED to a very pretty girl. Ever. Not in school group projects nor flirting. Lol, no foid has ever flirted with me, mind you. And I’m 26….

Good point. But think about it: I have never even TALKED to a very pretty girl. Ever. Not in school group projects nor flirting. Lol, no foid has ever flirted with me, mind you. And I’m 26….
Fucking brutal brother. Foids even the ugliest ones see any sub 7 male as worthless trash

Stacies avoid me like the plague so I have rarely if ever spoken to one, other than in customer service

Well of course, there are tons of stacies in Germania and it's ragefuel every time I see one :lasereyes:

Their bfs are either tall german chads or italian med moggers, if you don't belong to either of these groups it's over
:yes: I live in a small suburb of a small town and im rarely outside (only to walk my dog in the forest). All the Stacy-lite or Stacy foids and attractive couples I see; I see on Instagram or YouTube. Very rarely I drive through a larger city and see attractive couples. That makes me angry. But bc of my ugliness and social anxiety; I’m never in cities. I hate being around people. I want a gf and then I’m happy. I don’t need people

I never talk to stacies either but as a coomer I am really desensitized to what is even considered a stacies. I haven't talk to a woman that isn't my mom or my sister since I dropped out of college

I never talk to stacies either but as a coomer I am really desensitized to what is even considered a stacies. I haven't talk to a woman that isn't my mom or my sister since I dropped out of college
Oh me neither bro. only ever talk to sister and mom