Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i just reached masters in league of legends for the first time

turtle4

turtle4

Banned
-
i reached masters in a video game (in an actual video game) im going to become a famous content creator so i won't dox my account or what champion i play my goal is to become a famous content creator and make youtube videos and stream so i can move and live with a lot of money and maybe even weinstein some foids trying to make it big in the streaming scene JFL

youre getting doxxed lil bro

nikocado-avocado-griddy.gif

cookielol a european content creator had discord kittens that he sexually exploited im going to be like him (in a video game) (i'd never sexually exploit women) (especially not thick hot milfs that look like fertility goddesses MMMMMM) :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

cookielol a european content creator had discord kittens that he sexually exploited im going to be like him (in a video game) (i'd never sexually exploit women) (especially not thick hot milfs that look like fertility goddesses MMMMMM) :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
So a sexhaver

So a sexhaver
yes im going to force toilets to have sex with me or send nudes to have their stream promoted or go up in league :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: theyre going to be forced to give my 2 incher divine treatment for a stream host

Joined Today at 1:41 PM