Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just met my friend from high school and I feel like shit

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9p494d/

Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are. I can’t believe here in America cheating is socially acceptable and is just the norm. I’d rather be alone than date a Stacy bitch that will probably cheat on me (even though I could never pull one even if I wanted to) :feelsrope:

I just met my friend from kindergarten and I feel like shit​

Opening that app makes me want to kms, so many good looking dudes out there. Fucking genetics, never had a chance.
I found my regular hooker on there a few days ago. Comments full of old or average looking dudes sending he heart emojis and her responding with hear emojis. I wonder how she knows them.

Opening that app makes me want to kms, so many good looking dudes out there. Fucking genetics, never had a chance.
I found my regular hooker on there a few days ago. Comments full of old or average looking dudes sending he heart emojis and her responding with hear emojis. I wonder how she knows them.
How did you find a booker on Tik tok?

Keep in mind that they cheat on Chad and Brad just to get variety/because they are bored. A normie isn't even cheated on, from the beginning he faces the truth that his m'lady will cuck him 24/7 and he will have to pay for her and her bull's condoms and restaurants just for that foid to allow him to put his cock in her once a month. (as you can see from the vid, there's a foid holding hands with an ETHNIC normie and still publicly confessing to having cheated before, JFL :feelskek:)

I'm past the point of being frustrated and upset by such shittoks and videos. Just accept that you're an untermensh and you are supposed to be an asexual slave, just as in any other animal pack or flock where beta and alpha males exist. You've been lied to by religious folk and capitalists that you deserve "romance", "love" and all these things so you spend strength, time and money on, first, simping and being a "friend" to foids, than when frustration comes alongside no result, you'll start spending you strength, time and money on being red-pilled, looksmaxxing, gymcelling, fashionmaxxing and etc.

Real mutual affection between a physically unattractive male and a female is only possible in a highly intellectualised, sophisticated, post or trans-humanist societies, where reproduction through PIV intercourse does not exist anymore. If everything goes well (which is unlikely with all ooga boogas and islamcopers destroying things) this will be achieved in a century or two max. We actually live in the worst generation for the past 100-150 years in terms of dating and mating, it's insane how unlucky we are. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
What I meant was, the regular hooker I go to. Stumbled upon her profile while swiping tiktok.
How did you figure out she was a hooker by looking at her profile.

yeah man...

It's end of times.

This is not cope. You NEVER had this in history before. NEVER. Roman Empire was not as this extreme and this shit is global now... and Spreading like wildfire...

Don't feel bad.

These people will be destroyed.

Their health will be done.

yeah man...

It's end of times.

This is not cope. You NEVER had this in history before. NEVER. Roman Empire was not as this extreme and this shit is global now... and Spreading like wildfire...

Don't feel bad.

These people will be destroyed.

Their health will be done.
Please don’t bump this thread I fucked up the title :cryfeels:

Brruah these fucking cumdumpsters :feelstastyman:

They all deserve to be hanged.

No friends for your wallet

Every man got fucked when the incels of the time invented Internet

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9p494d/

Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are. I can’t believe here in America cheating is socially acceptable and is just the norm. I’d rather be alone than date a Stacy bitch that will probably cheat on me (even though I could never pull one even if I wanted to) :feelsrope:

I can never trust foids anymore. They have no sense of conscience or moral shame.

It makes me angry when a man is considered a moral failure and gets mocked at if he doesn't have a job and being low-value with nothing to provide, but foids aren't expected to be loyal and subservient to their men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back