Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just made the worst fucking discovery

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
I found a forum where women discuss letting their boyfriends/husbands fuck and impregnate other women in front of them. They praise this practice for being very natural, and this shit makes them extremely happy and excited. Some are even sad that their boyfriend doesn't want to do this.
This is the life of a Chad. Women will literally ask you to fuck other women because your genes are too precious to be lost. Fuck my life. I never knew Chads have it THIS good.

If anyone's wondering, the forum is https://anon.cafe/cuckquean/catalog.html :feelspuke:

life of a Chad
Life of a Chad Chapter 3
-impregnating other women in front of their girlfriends.

dude i bet the bf of the girl he's impregnating is watching this :feelsseriously:

Do you realize these are all guys larping?

She's the mom that stepped up

@mods pin this

Holly shit.

This is just the beginning . I'm pretty sure due to lack of chads more women are going to be cuckqueens since they have no other option but to share chad.

Lmfao at this clown world:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Polyamoruous relationships are becoming more and more common. It would be a lie at this point to say that humans are a monogamous race. Women will rather share a good-looking man than ever settle with a man who is below average. When you consider this, forums like this are definitely not a surprise.
ofc
it makes zero sense to breed with an inferior just because chad already has a girlfriend
harems are only natural

Do you realize these are all guys larping?
"Muh is larp :feels:"
Polyamoruous relationships are becoming more and more common. It would be a lie at this point to say that humans are a monogamous race. Women will rather share a good-looking man than ever settle with a man who is below average. When you consider this, forums like this are definitely not a surprise.
The normal of humanity has always been a chad with a harem and most men incel